Chapter 2: Cardinal World part 2

[Kazuto POV]

"Damn it, it take too much time." that complain was the only thing I could do as I analyzed every research of the High Human, it's been six hours I was in this underground trying to decipher the data of their last records as fast as I could, because of my Unique Skill 'Analyst' I could remember everything I've seen once with a perfect accuracy, so I didn't need to understand everything but only see it once and analyzing it after when I have time.

Even if he was called a king, the head of the Super Magic Empire seemed to be more a scientific, as all research written here were made by him, there is even something called 'Secret Art of Spiritualization', this seem to be the most interesting discovery of all.

"So there is still someone huh". Suddenly said a cold female voice from behind. It was a green-haired beauty in a dark red maid outfit. Her appearance resembles that of a human, but her aura was very similar to the one who was summoned few hours ago, maybe fortunately for me I could feel that her was weaker.

 Her appearance resembles that of a human, but her aura was very similar to the one who was summoned few hours ago, maybe fortunately for me I could feel that her was weaker

"Who are you?! Or maybe the good question is what are you?" while trying to suppress my surprise, I asked her about her identity.

"You don't seem to be someone of this nation your soul differs a bit compared to others and your energy level seem quite high, as for your question I'm a faithful and loyal servant of his Majesty Guy-sama the Red Primordial." She said after observing me, with a courtesy bow. "Unfortunately, I don't have a name to address myself".

Oooh! She was able to tell that much, how? And her race is something that need a name too, I don't think I've meet her species before. Guy? First time hearing about someone like that.

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"My master ordered me to wipe out this country so I need you to die". She said as she invoked multiple magic circles, it was the Nuclear magic: Nuclear Cannon.

"Tch! Direct annihilation huh!" I said as I dodged the multiple ray of heat.

I draw my sword and cloaked it with my aura. As one of the ray come to me, I sliced it. Of course I activated 'Multilayer Barrier' to protect myself, but there still little burn on my clothes.

"You still didn't answer my second question". I said as I dashed at her in a speed too fast for normal eye, I slashed horizontally at her but she dodge it and cast another Nuclear Cannon, I jumped and cast a wind spell: Wind Storm. Everything in front of me was lacerate and that even made a hole on the ground, but she dodged it and stepped back.

"Oh! It seem that you don't have knowledge about us even though you are the one who summoned our lord." She seem really surprised by that, but I'm not the one who did it, okay! "Aaaah! Truly foolish". She sighed.

"Wait a minute, let me be clear I'm not the one who did the summoning and I'm not even one of their friends". I don't want to be associate with those crazy guys, so I made it clear for her.