Chapter 1: Cardinal World Part 1

"Aaaaaah!!!" it was ealy in the morning, before the sunrise. Two men face each other in a swords fight for their daily training, it almost be six years that I meet Veldanava-san and I become his disciple.

[Few years ago]

"But why do you want me to become your disciple?" as soon I was able to collect my thought, I asked Veldanava-san his reason. After he teleported us out of the forest, we are now in the middle of a garden. When asked, Veldanava-san thought a little before answering as it was evident.

"Well you said you don't have nowhere to go, right? So I'm gonna help you a bit with that and you have a great potential, it will be a waste to not cultivate it." he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Well, I already surrender myself so I don't really have another option but getting along his plan, I did have a little experience in fight but at that time it was only against some lascar in a conflict between gangs but that was before the accident that would take me my family. I don't think a training against something like a dragon would be possible for me to survive.

While thinking about it I suddently remember that Veldanava-san seem to know the guy who summoned me.

"About the incident that brought me in this world, something like that happen frequently?" I asked.

"No need to worry, Twilight seem to think that the spell failed so there is a chance that he will give up on it, also he has another theory to try about the creation of new species. That will take him some time, so the chance are low that would happen again, but his disciples may give it a try even if they are less skilled than him."

So the chance for something like that happening again are low.

And I can't really return from my original world because that would mean to return inside a plane that crashed in the middle of the ocean, so I really have nowhere to go.

"Okay, please train me Veldanava-san!" I said with a bow. If I will live in this world, I need to become more accustomised by the environment. And that include to become stronger, so with a little hope to be able to use magic, I asked him to train me.

"That's the spirit!" he said with a smile on his face.

[Now]

A instant defeat again, just how many times did it happen? A millionth, ...no, it's even more than that.

"Umu, you become really strong now Kazuto." said Veldanava-shishô in his human form.

"It is a joke, I didn't even be able to land a hit on you, and all my defense were completely useless." I said with irritation.

"Don't take it too hard, your last attack was good, it combined perfectly the power of your Unique skill and sword technique". The attack in question was an attack that could slice through any defense even across dimension at a speed thirty times of the speed of sound. It was a sure kill technique that I could use only once a day, well that was a "sure kill" in theory.

After I accepted to be his disciple, Veldanava-shishô began to explain me about the foundation of the world and the different beings who live there.

He explained about the magic and skills that were granted by the "Voice of the World" after an achievement worthy of it. In exchange, I talked about my world: the science that developped there, the culture, the technology and all kinds of things. He seemed to give a great interest about the manga.

So I begin my training by trying to understand my own skills and to have a better comprehension of my abilities.

After two years, I was able to use them with a better accuracy. And thanks to my Unique skill "Analyst", I was able to store a lot of knowledges that would be impossible to analyze by normal mean even with a quantum computer or magic.