Prologue

[MC POV]
It was a peaceful day and a very important event for me Hiiragi Kazuto, twenty-four years black haired with some hint of white handsome man (self-proclamed ;-) ), I decided to go in Dubaï after three years of hard work as a entrepreneur. It should be a beautiful day, yet everythings goes wrong.
In this day, we crashed after some terrorists tried to take the control of the plane.
Unfortunately, the crash was so violent that no one survived.
And about me, a circle suddently appear under my foot just before the crash.

[3rd POV]
When one cross the dimensional barrier, his body would be rebuild to become stronger due to the magicule, and in Kazuto case he acquired a Unique Skill ‘Jumper’ specialized in space manipulation, but there is also the Unique Skill ‘Analyst’ a powerful analytical ability.
“Wh-what the hell was that ?!…where I am? …A forest ?!” it seem that the first summoning was a success but he appeared in a forest, to be more precise it would be the one who will be know as the Great Forest of Jura close to the border of the Eastern Empire.
“What should I do? I don't have a single clue about what happening.…maybe it's just a dream?” after pondering for a little time, he pinched his cheek and immediatly felt pain.
“Ouch! That hurts, ………wait, wait wait wait wait!!! That mean it's reaaallll!” yes that was the problem, he is now in the middle of a forest with no clue of his position and zero foods. In other words, he is in a pinch and he don't even know what to do.
“Ok, what happening again?” doing his best to remember the previous events he tried with the best he could to think rationally. The departure, the attack of the plane, the crash and finally this suddent teleportation in a middle of a forest.
Suddently, he heard a sound coming from several meters in front of him, it was a pack of Direwolf fighting against a Tempest Snake, a Direwolf is considered a threat around B rank by the Guild and the Tempest Snake would be A-, but those informations would be know only in the future.
“Shit, what the hell is that? There are nothing like that normally, right?” he didn't know what kind of wolf those were, but he was sure that no wolf from Earth would be able to do what he see and no snake would be that big, the Direwolves worked in a tandem using their skills and their numbers to push the Tempest Snake but none of them could deal a real damage because of the Tempest Snake ‘Poisonous Breath’ that prevent the wolves to get close and the agility of the snake which is better than the wolves. The fight continued for several minutes until a quarter of the wolves where unable to fight, Kazuto choose to run before knowing who will be the winner.
“Damn it, there no way that I am on Earth after seeing that, no matter what, I need to get out of this forest first.” while he seem to think about what to do, someone look at him from above with a smile on his face and curiousity filled his eyes.

It was the evening and … think about how to survive in this forest, after seeing those monsters there no way he would try to hunt and he choose that fruit would be his best chance as food source, using unconsciously his Unique Skill ‘Analyst’ he was able to determinate which fruits are edible and which one is poisonous after that he tried to find a place where he could sleep and a water point.
After some time, he was able to find a river and no far from there, there was some fruit that grow around. He was able to find a water point and food source, and then he feel it, a great being from myth, a dragon, that dragon was similar to the description of the western dragon in european tales. This dragon had blue scales, and there were six fingers on each “hand,” equipped with claws that looked ready to tear through whatever they found. The two pairs of wings on his back—one larger than the other—came to a point at their respective ends, like swords honed to perfection and ready to dice.
But there was also something else Kazuto couldn't understand, it was the lack of presence it showed as if that dragon had appeared from nowhere.
The dragon landed in front of him and looked into him as if trying to appraise Kazuto.
“Hello, little one, it seem that you were forcefully brought in this world by a experiment of Twilight” it was a majestic sound of a higher being without a doubt, but not a really sound, it was ‘thought communication’. Kazuto tried to talk but failed he was too stuned, yes, he had seen some big wolves and giant snakes but none of them were comparable to the being in front of him, the mere presence of this dragon would be enough to doubt about reality itself. But what that dragon said contained some importants informations but he didn't register any of this.

[Kazuto Pov]
After few second of silence, I was able to calm myself and think about what happening. “A dragon was in front of me, and he seem to be highly intelligent if he didn't try to kill me maybe he can help me” the dragon meanwhile just look at me with interest, I choose then to talk.
“G-g-good morning mister Dragon, I'm—I mean my name is K-ka- kazuto may I ask you who are you?” trying my best to show some politeness, I asked his name. Seemly a little surprised, the dragon smiled immediatly after.
“No need to be so tense little one, I don't want to hurt you. And about my name, I am the Star-king Dragon Veldanava. You seem rather confused, you should take it easy”. Easy to say for you! You don't have a legendary being able to eat you in one go with zero chance to run in front of you, while I was thinking something along those lines, the dragon Veldanava-san was enjoying my expression, it seem that I'm no good to hide my inner thought.
“So Veldanava-san, what are you going to do with me?” I asked a little anxious, but well whatever he want to do, there just no way for me to refuse, right.
“Don't worry, as I said previously, I have no intent to harm you. It mostly due to a activation of a magic that connect worlds that I came, to see what happening but it seem more interesting than I tought.” So that it, uhm… it seem that Veldanava-san was able to feel the magic that brought me here and came to see what's the problem.
“Well, and now what are you going to do?” I continued.
“Uhmmm, for now I have two propositions for you” Veldanava-san said “First, you stay and try to survive on your own and Second, come with me. You seem to have some potential so I don't mind about taking care of you.” with a grin on his face, Vedanava-san proposed those options to me. Of course, I accepted almost immediatly to go with him. I would rather that than being eated by some monster around, so I immediatly replied: “Please take me with you Veldanava-san!”.
Seemed pleased by my answer, he nooded and said with a grin on his face if you could call that a grin :“Uhmu, of course. I will help you and take you as a disciple!”
Eh? Wait, as a what? That guy just said something about disciple, right? Who? Me? No way I gonna make it alive in a training against this guy. Still dumbfounded by his declaration, I was taken by his hand and he teleported us away.