He continued to chat about his day and shift as they both ate their food. Jeongguk only replied back every now and then with small replies so he wouldn't be caught.

Jeongguk had finished his plate before Seokjin did, but he continued to sit there, waiting for the older male to tell him he could leave the table.

When Seokjin had finished eating, he looked at Jeongguk's empty plate and smiled. "Good job koo" the little showed the caregiver his usual bunny smile.

"Why don't you head upstairs now and get ready for bed" Seokjin took both plates over to the sink to wash them up. Jeongguk nodded his head before quietly leaving the room.

Instead of getting ready for bed like Seokjin suggested, Jeongguk had locked his door and went straight for the bunny he had in his work bag.

He grabbed the soft plushie and moved over to put it next to his other bunny that he has, fluffy the bunny.

So now he had fluffy and floppy.

He made some happy noises as he looked at the two together, moving their arms to make it look like they were holding hands.

"my bunnies" he mumbled before moving away, deciding that he wanted to colour in one of his books.

Grabbing the one colouring book he had and the few crayons, Jeongguk laid down comfortably on his fluffy carpet and opened to an empty page.

He coloured for a while, just enjoying the time to himself.

Then he moved onto his blocks, stacking them up over and over again, trying to make different shapes.

Eventually he had gotten tired and was starting to yawn, so he got up to go for a shower instead.

He grabbed his towel from the closet door, whining quietly that it wasn't fluffy and it felt rough on his skin. Next he grabbed the softest onesie he had, one that made him look more like a bunny, with the big floppy ears that were on the hood of it.

Jeongguk grabbed his paci from his work bag and walked over to the bedroom door. He creaked the door open enough that he could look down the hall, trying to see if there was anyone out of their rooms.

When it seemed that the house was now quiet and the lights were mostly off, except for a couple of the rooms where light was peering out from under the closed doors, he went out of his room to take the stairs to the lower level.

From the stairs he bee lined to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind him, incase one of the other house members were to come in while he was showering.

He placed his onesie down on the sink counter neatly, placing his paci on top of it before hanging his towel up next to the shower.

He crouched down to the cupboard under the sink and reached right to the back of it to grab out his body wash and shampoo, because he only liked to use certain ones when he was little.

He quickly got the shower set up before he reached over for his paci, putting it into his mouth before stepping into the shower to wash himself clean.

Jeongguk usually wouldn't spend a lot of time showering, especially when he is feeling little, just because he would prefer a bath to a shower.

However it had felt good enough for him to spend a little extra time in there this time.

When he was finished he quickly dried his body with the rough towel before sliding his onesie on, paci still being gently sucked between his lips.

He carefully rubbed his eyes as the tiredness was getting stronger, a yawn following afterwards.

He put away his things before grabbing his towel and paci cover. He once again poked his head out the door to look around for any of the others before leaving the bathroom and racing back up to his room.

He hung the towel up on his closet door again before moving over to lock his bedroom door.

"Bun is good boy" he softly praises himself, something he had gotten into the habit of doing after he was able to look after himself without any help.

He grabbed both bunnies from their hidden spots and moved over to the bed. He got the three of them comfortable under the blankets before reaching for his phone.

He didn't use the phone often when he was in little space, the device did seem to confuse him while in that state. However, when it came to bed time, he did know how to get a movie onto the tv, since his ex had taught his little self.

He chose his favourite animated movie to stream onto the tv that was at the end of his bed.

He wasn't able to fall asleep anymore without a movie playing, allowing the sounds to slowly drift him off to sleep.

When the movie started up, he let out a happy hum around his paci. He placed the phone back onto the bedside table, forgetting to plug it on charge.

Then with the two stuffies being cuddled close and the movie on the screen playing, Jeongguk's eyes slowly began to close.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

a/n: hiii loves

a little more of jungkookies little night routine.

I plan to just show what his week looks like before I eventually go on to the members finding out about him.

So you won't have to wait long, i might even skip a couple of days in the week where he'll either be just working or at his classes.

i'll look back at my notes to see what i had planned for the week hehe.

anyways, have a good day/night. stay safe and follow your covid rules :)