The Spirit

Ray: "Asher got knocked out?"

Cacher: *Laughs.* "You call yourself a card magician? You can't even win against me!" *laughs more.*

Cory: (He just loses that easily?")

Everyone was shocked.

Cacher: "Now, you'll be coming with me." *giggles.*

Cacher then carries Asher with him. Suddenly, a black scythe comes out of Asher's hand. The scythe holds their position by sticking to the ground.

Cacher: *Shocked.* (What the?)

Cacher keeps pulling but he won't move whatsoever.

Cacher: (What is happening? I can't move.)

Then, a black mist covers Asher's whole body. His eyes glow purple and is carrying a scythe with him.

Errick: (Is that?)

Asher then escapes from Cacher and flies away from him. He then flies again towards Cacher. He hits Cacher with his Scythe. The diamond magician came to save Cacher but Asher noticed and he attacked him. The Diamond Magician barely dodges the attack. He then creates a diamond wall to block Asher's way. But, the diamond wall is easily broken by Asher. The Diamond Magician then pushes Asher with a block of diamond. But, Asher somehow creates a rope made out of dark energy. The rope captures the Diamond Magician's leg and pulls him. Then, he punches the Diamond Magician, slamming the Diamond Magician to the ground. Asher landed back to the ground, approaching the Diamond Magician.

Cacher: *Grunts.* (I-is he trying to kill me?)

Asher then punches Cacher until he's unconscious. Then, Asher lifted his Scythe, getting ready to slash Cacher. Suddenly, Dr. Leo came and stopped Asher by putting Asher's hat on. Asher calmed down and Dr. Leo dispelled all spells from the Diamond Magician. But, Cacher and the Diamond Magician manage to flee by the Diamond Magician carrying Cacher.

Asher's Teammates: "Asher!"

Dr. Leo: (It happened again.)

Errick: "Are there anyone else here who is injured?"

Cory: "No, we're fine."

Ray: "Same here."

Errick: "Leo, bring him inside. Everyone else, have some rest! We're going home tomorrow."

Everyone: "Alright!"

Asher is taken inside and the rest takes some rest

The Next Day

At The Academy

10:00

Asher woke up inside the academy nursery room.

Asher: *Wakes up.* (Where am I?) *looks to his right.*

Turns out, Ash and Amelie have been waiting for him to wake up inside the nursery since yesterday.

Asher: (Amelie? Ash?)

Suddenly, Ray, Steven, and Dr. Leo came in.

Asher: "Guys?"

Ray: "Asher, you're awake!"

Asher: "Hey!"

Steven: "Ash, wake up! Amelie, you too, wake up!"

Amelie and Ash woke up. Amelie sees Asher has woken up.

Amelie: "Asher! Thank goodness you're alright!"

Dr. Leo: "Now now, let's hold the celebration for later. I want to talk to Asher, in private."

The rest then go out. Now, it's just Dr. Leo and Asher inside the room.

Dr. Leo: *Sigh.* "It happened again."

Asher: "Dr. Leo, could you just... tell me what happened?"

Dr. Leo: (I guess no choice.) "Well..."

Errick and the nurse suddenly came inside.

Errick: "Leo, there you are! Come to my office quickly!"

???School nurse???: "Asher, it's good to see you unconscious. You can go home now."

Dr. Leo: "Alright kid, you better go home now!"

Asher: "But, Dr. Leo-"

Dr. Leo: "Alright, bye!"

Asher then gets out of the room with confusion

Ash: "Hey Asher!"

Asher: "Oh, Ash!" (Feels like Deja Vu.)

Ash: "I'm glad you're alright."

Amelie: "Hey, Ray is bringing us to this steak house near his house. Let's go there together! It;s his treat!."

Asher: "O-oh sure, that sounds fun."

Ash: "Alright, steak house, here we come!."

Asher and his friends then went to the steak house and went on with their life and had fun. At least, until something else happens.