Training Camp Day 3 Pt. 2

Asher: (That was a close one.)

Ray: "Boy, you want a speed challenge?"

???Student 17???: "I like that. Where shall we fight?"

Ray: "Where else do you think?"

Ray suddenly appears behind the water magic student.

Ray: "We're fighting right here right now."

???Student 17???: "*Shocked.*

Ray: "Thunder Saber!"

???Student 17???: "Aqua Ball!"

The student is inside a water ball and is protected by it.

Aqua Ball is a water magic spell that allows the magician to be protected inside a large water ball.

Ray then swings his Thunder Saber to the student.

Ray and the other students battle on their own.

Asher: "Ray, wait. We have to do this together."

Dr. Leo: (You must remember Asher, in a team battle, you guys can break apart and get separated from each other. The best thing you can do is focus on your enemies and get ready for any incoming attacks.)

Asher: (Ray is our fastest magician on our team. And now he is distracted.)

Suddenly, a wind ball flew at Asher.

Asher: *Shocked.*

Asher got hit and fell down.

Asher: (I let my guard down.)

Steven: "This is no time to space out. Focus on the battle that's happening in front of you right now!"

Asher: (He's right. We'll find a way to get through this. While Ray is taking on one of them, we'll take care of the rest.)

Dr. Leo: (I can already see their roles in the team. First, Amelie. She can freeze her opponents easily with her spells, therefore, she has good crowd control. Ash focuses on the spell's power. Damage is all to him. A strong hit can bring the opponent down. Steven is the toughest of them all. If he practices more, his plants could almost be impenetrable. Ray is their fastest member. He can move as fast as lightning. Just a perfect control of his magic technique, it will be hard to catch him. And finally, Asher. I guess he's the brain of the team. He's the hardest to fight if he's serious. If he's 100% and fully grown, can I still be his teacher?)

Steven: "Enraciner."

???Student 9???: "Why me?"

Steven throws him off the battlefield.

???Student 9???: "I don't wanna play anymore." *cries.*

Dr. Leo: (To make it easier, let's use a MOBA game as a reference. Steven is the tank of the team. He's the damage taker of the team. Amelie is the support of the team. With freezing and high crowd control, it can help the others to attack easier. Ray plays the assassin. He's fast, high agility, and a quick thinker. Ash is the fighter of the team. He focuses on the damage he's dealing with his powers and usually uses close combat. But sometimes he attacks at long range. And Asher, the leader of the team. He's the mage. He focuses more on his spells. Taking advantage of his spells to lead him to victory. They've all got these roles and those are good roles. But, can they play out those roles?)