In turn, Martha said to her, "Right. Sorry. I know that you said that you would stay here while the Doctor remains in the state that he is in now, but I suppose that part of me refused to believe that you would actually stay here of your own free will." Then– after eyeing Annabelle– she said, "Wait a moment. You're wearing different clothing."

When Annabelle had only tilted her head at Martha, Martha asked her, "You've killed someone, haven't you?"

With a scoff, Annabelle replied, "No, I haven't. As much as I would have loved to kill someone during our time here, I haven't. But that doesn't mean that I haven't found some pathetic human that I could force into becoming my own personal blood bag." When Martha had only grimaced to herself, Annabelle asked her, "Would you have preferred that I kill everyone here and risk the frown lines that would more than likely appear on the Doctor's face once he gets back to being himself and finds out that I've killed everyone? Because I would rather not listen to his constant lecturing that would happen, if I did kill everyone here. And even if I were to kill someone, just know that the first person here that I would kill would be you– followed by everyone else that I see from the moment that your headless body falls onto the very ground that the TARDIS is currently standing on."

In response to Annabelle's words, Martha had only gulped to herself before she slowly turned away from the unstable Original and brought her attention back over to the controls of the TARDIS before making her way over towards the controls and letting out a sigh.

Moments after watching Martha walk around the controls of the TARDIS, Annabelle had once more heard the voice of the Doctor ask, "Is this working?" After hearing some tapping on the screen, Annabelle had started to slowly make her way over towards the screen that Martha was staring at, while she heard the Doctor say, "Martha, before I change, here's a list of instructions for when I'm human. One, don't let me hurt anyone. We can't have that, but you know what humans are like. Two, don't worry about the TARDIS. I'll put it on emergency power so they can't detect it. Just let it hide away. Four... No. Wait a minute. Three, no getting involved in big historical events. Which means that you can't let Annabelle go around killing people because for all we know, these people could have a particular effect on the timeline if any of them were to die before their set time of death. Four, you. Don't let me abandon you. And five..."

The moment that Annabelle had reached Martha, the recording had quickly increased, shortly before Martha said, "But there was a meteor, a shooting star, what am I supposed to do then?"

Then they both saw the Doctor say in the recording, "And twenty-three, if anything goes wrong, if they find us, Martha, then you know what to do. Open the watch. Everything I am is kept safe in there. Now, I've put a perception filter on it so the human me won't think anything of it. To him, it's just a watch. But don't open it unless you have to. 'Cause once it's open, then the Family will be able to find me. It's all down to you, Martha. Your choice." After going to get out of the chair that he was sitting in, he had suddenly stopped and looked at the screen once more as he said, "Oh! And thank you."

As soon as his face had disappeared from the screen, Martha said in a whisper, "I wish you'd come back."

* * *

With her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed, Annabelle kept her back leaned against a wall, while she heard the Doctor's voice say in the recording, "Four, you. Don't let me abandon you."

With a shake of her head, Martha said, "That's no good. What about the stuff you didn't tell me? What about women? Oh, no, you didn't think of that. What the hell am I supposed to do, then?"

Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें