"Progress" Yandere Shocker Ghul X Reader

uh yo guys so i was stuck with life so sorry for the very short chapter, I will be writing more this week

     Your dominant hand hovers over the gun strapped to your hip as you slowly walk down the dim hall, regaining your energy slowly, while your other hand covers your bleeding stomach. You try to get back to your senses, observing around you. The wall is partially chipped, the machinery so loud it covered your panting, and some parts of pipes sprayed mist of black substance throughout cracks, you could smell it a bit too. Shit. You had killed a rake-like creature, and you ran for probably half an hour trying to get away from there because you know some other creatures heard the gunshots. You had never been so terrified, you don't know where you are, your really hungry and very fucking tired along with sleepy. The only thing that's keeping you going is adrenaline.

You and your group, which consisted of 5, now 3, had been separated since the attack. A single hound can do that much damage, it did to you and your friends. The machine noises muted out the sloppy footsteps from you as you clumsily made your way through the hall, using the wall for support. You sobbed quietly as your wound hurt more by second. The injury wasn't a 'your dead guaranteed' but more like a 'this is gonna get infected if you don't fix it soon' injury. You slow down, slumping down the wall, blinking, trying to get an ounce of rest. You take your jacket off, tying it tight around your waist, hoisting it up a bit to your injury.

You breathed, relieved as the tightness faded the pain a bit. You stood up, sucking the pain in and continued to walk. A little hope glimmered inside you to find your teammates but you knew that it was nearly impossible given that this was a maze. You wouldn't say you were inexperienced since you and your group have been through a lot, but this was the first time something this terrible had happened.

Suddenly, the light flickered in your hallway, you winced as they flashed- and they completely stopped. It was so dark right now. You grab your gun out, you panicking as you eye everything. Your eyes settled in the dark. You lo- You hear a noise. Quickly- you looked where you heard it, behind you. There was a long hallway, where you came from. Nothing was there. You lower your gun down, you hope it's just paranoia and all in your head.

Something dark and shadowy moved in your peripheral vision. What the fuck is that?! You look, at the end of the hallway stood a mysterious human figure with glowing veins here and there. You have never in your life have seen such a human, if it was human, like this. You ran the opposite direction with all your might as you try to put distance between you and the entity. You looked back as you saw nothing. Were you going insane? "Fuck." You sighed as you slowed down, continuing to walk forward.

A hand clasped your mouth, hard, making your cries for help muffled, another hand snatches the gun from your hip, taking it and then aggressively places his hand on your stomach. Your stomach injury pained from the pressure of the hand. "Quit moving, don't talk. I'm here to help." You heard a distorted male voice. "Don't yell. It'll attract other monsters. Got it?" You slowly nodded as he removed his hand from your mouth at a snail's pace. He swiftly turned you around as you looked at him with a shocked expression, lost at words. His pale face looked at you, with messy hair and his glowing, although dull eyes. He appeared to be wearing a brown jacket, with black jeans and white shirt. His wounds around his arms and face glowed, noticeably one bleeding and glowing wound on his left eyebrow. You could faintly make out that under his shirt were wounds, hence the glowing parts. "Wh-What the f.." "Feels good to meet someone normal." He said.

His face looked empty, "I don't want to hurt you, you know? If I wanted to... I would've already." says as you just awkwardly stood there, frozen. "Are you a human?" "Partially, I'm half entity and half human." He deadpanned as his wounds on his figure glowed. "C-can you help me? I'm trying to find my group, we got attacked and got separated.." You hesitantly asked, better to befriend them than just die by them. "They are probably dead by now. You don't need to worry though, I can help." "What? How can you be so certain? We can find th-" "It's really obvious you haven't been here long enough to know the risks and dangers of this place. Are you in a community?" "What? No, I've been with my group, it feels like some months has gone by, I never knew communities even existed in this place.." "Sorry to be the breaker of bad news, they are most likely dead by now, you're lucky you're alive." "They are worth dying for." You took a step back, turning around and going that direction. "Then it's best for you to bring me along.. Uh.." He stood in front of you, making you stop in your tracks.. "Y/N.." You said. "You'll have a better chance of finding them with me than you will have alone. I'm pretty powerful, Y/N." You heard his distorted voice.You looked somewhere else, rolling your eyes. He seemed like an egotistical maniac, but you'll play along with him for now, feeding his ego, making him protect you.

"As long as you can help me find my friends, I can have you by my side." You both walked as he smiled a bit at that response. He observed you a bit, eyeing you down to one of your hand clutching your stomach. "Did I do that?" "Oh, no, my friends and I were attacked by a rake or dog-like creature with hair. It was creepy." "Did it emit a high pitch scream?" "Yeah." "It was a hound th-" He fell on the floor suddenly, making you surprised. He immediately screamed, the yelling grew more and more distorted to the point it just sounded like static. "Wh-what the FUCKSHIT?!" You covered your mouth as you ran the opposite way, clutching your stomach, afraid of what he'll do. "Shit my gun." You looked back to where he was, he had the fucking gun in his jacket pocket. How are you going to survive now? Panicking and not thinking straight, you head for the gun in his pocket, while he probably is having a seizure. You try to get the gun, but he was moving a lot. His wounds suddenly started to glow more and more as you shield your eyes. "What in the fuckery-" a hand suddenly snatches you to the ground, making your head hurt like hell from the impact it just experienced with the floor.

"My fucking hea-

His hand suddenly covers your mouth. You bite the hand, hearing a disoriented groan. "Fuck." coming from the entity. You don't look back as you run with adrenaline in you, making you ignore the pain. You reach a small hallway which would require yourself to army crawl. You panic as you hear heavy footsteps behind you, coming closer. You crouch down as you go on all fours and begin to go further as claustrophobia creeped in a bit.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT BITC-" You scream as you feel like your soul is leaving your body. You feel your brain pound against your head. Your adrenaline is soaring as you shakily crawl in the tight tunnel. "Y/N, I thought you would help me." You hear behind you. He sounds close. FUCK IT- you look back to see emotionless glowing eyes staring into your soul, shaking you up as you crawl faster. He touches your leg, attempting to grab it. "Y/N, LISTEN TO M-" You immediately kick his face, earning an angry grunt. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE ME ALONE BITCH-" He had enough of this shit. He grabbed your leg, pulling it back harshly, making you scream. "Shut the fuck up." He roughly climbed on your back, catching his breath heavily. It was an awkward position, you were under him, facing the ground as he was on his fours on top of you, barely touching. The claustrophobia was creeping in as you felt trapped. You opened your mouth- just for him to close it with his rough palm, his wound on his hand glowing. You groaned into his hands and moved around as he got tighter and tighter.

"You better be quiet, don't want any entities to hear us, do we?" Your panic grew more and more intense. Regaining more energy, he spoke. "There is no reason to panic, I had a moment there, I'm not exactly human. I told you I'm half human half entity, yes?" You hesitantly nodded as he looked down on you. "I don't exactly mind this position, we can stay like this for a long time, it's my choice as you are under my hands, you know?" WHAT THE FUCK. You said as you tried to get his hand out of the way from your mouth. "Hey, quit fucking squirming." Fearing the worst, you stopped.

"I can't exactly trust you to be calm at the moment, but we can progress through it. When I let go, do not scream, if you do, unfortunately I will have to kill you, understand?" You nodded your head as he let go of your hand and got off top of you. "Alright, this place is dangerous, I recommend we go to another place, what do you say?" "Uh yeah alright."