Be Grateful: Yandere Partygoer X Fem Reader Part 2

"Y/n... It's me..Nick." You gasp, hugging him and clutching his sweater, "Nick? Oh my god, Nic-" "Shhh! Y/N, it's not safe, the partygoers can still be here." placing a finger on your mouth, he looks over your shoulder to view his surroundings. "Y/N we need to get out of this level fast and be very quiet so none of the entities can hear." You look at him, "Nick, your stomach.." He sighed "We need to get going Y/N, please, I don't want you getting worried about me right now when we have more important things to d-" "Nick, your shirt is soaking from blood, how the fuck do you expect me not to care?!" "Keep it d-" "Shut up Nick, I'm going to help you no matter what, okay?"

You take off your bloody hoodie and wrap it around Nick "Keep pressure, we can't run yet, we will have to rest and then walk later to find an exit.." "For god's sake, I will be fine Y/N, we need to find an exit quickly and worry about us later." "There won't be an us if we don't rest first!" "We need to risk it Y/N!" You look at him, you knew he wouldn't let you two rest. "Fine, be that way." You walk with your hand on your face. Nick looked at you, "I'm sorry Y/N, but the community will provide us with medical help, and we need to get out fast before any of our cuts or bruises get infected, otherwise..." "Yeah I get it, let's just find a community or an ally."

You have been walking for quite a time, 2 or 3 hours? Your forehead injury wasn't that serious like it needed stitches, but it was still bleeding a bit, it was damaged to the second layer and it was swelling purple around it, it didn't look like something to scar, hopefully... "You gonna be okay Y/N? That looks like it hurt." "No shit Nick." Your stomach hurts, it hurts so bad and you are hungry. You still would never eat that human cupcake the partygoer gave you though. You feel queasy and lightheaded all of a sudden. Fuck- "Y/N, are you okay? Shit." You land in Nick's arms as you feel him pick you up and put you on his back. You see stars as he questions you over and over again. "Y/N, shit, did you lose too much blood?" You feel yourself blacking out.

"-ank fucking god you are alright, I almost lost my shit." a high-pitched voice spoke, your head was turning ways and it hurts like a fuck, you look at a blurry figure squatting in front of you. You kept hearing words talk but it was circling all around your head. You were laid against a corner and you were terrified for a second until your eyes adjusted to the view in front of you and you saw Nick holding a cupcake to you, half bitten. "Nick..? Oh my god, Nick." You quickly sat forward and fell because of your wobbly state. "Y/n... I was so fucking worried shit. Here I got us some food you will like. It tastes not the best, but it'll fill your stomach up. Here-" "NICK" You slapped his hand away from you, making him surprised, "The fuck that was fo-" "Nick, listen to me, I ate one of those cupc- they aren't even cupcakes, they are human flesh molded into a cupcake liner. "No, this one is a cupcake Y/N, just try it." Whatever, fuck it, you bite down on the palm-sized cupcake and it melts in your mouth as you taste the vanilla icing on your tongue. "This is good.." You spoke to him, him chuckling. "You know, I'll let you rest, we can go later, let's just sleep for now." You looked at him, wow he listened to you this time. "Finally listened to me, huh Nick?" You looked at him, "Shut and up and sleep before I regret this decision." You roll your eyes, tired, you lay on Nick's arm and drift into your only way of escaping the horrible reality.

You feel Nick's arm harshly pull you up and pull you away from your dream, "Ow, what the fuck, what's wrong Nic-" You look at him, your blurry eyes adjusting to your surroundings, you see a paper bag like face with a red smiley face, you quickly realize it wasn't Nick, it was that damn, fucking, partygoer. It loomed over you and you screamed bloody murder as Nick awakes rapidly and looks at you, now in horror as he sees the terrifying entity that has an iron grip on your arm. you try to get it off and thrash the partygoer with kicks but it shows no reaction as he gives a menacing glare to Nick. "Holy shit. Y/N!" "So you are Nick?" you hear a high pitch ringing in your ear as he says "You're awfully squirmy, Y/N."