Defending In Blood: Partygoer X Fem Reader

Requested by @Tvhamster (Not a yandere story 😭)

    "Hello?" You have been here for half an hour. You walk, your hand supporting your pounding head. Where the fuck are you? You look at your surroundings, dull yellow everywhere. "Take a walk, they said. Nothing will happen, they said." You mumble and groan. You were just taking a walk outside and you fell over the cracked concrete and ended up falling here. Unfortunately, you fell headfirst into the moist carpet hard, and now your head hurts like hell. You just need to get out of... Where ever the hell you were at the moment. Sighing, you cringe as you lean and sit against the wall, your clothing slightly gets damp from the wallpaper and you stink of old smell. You were really cold at the moment and pinched yourself.

"Great, I'm not dreaming." You heard growling, which made you tense, only to realize it was your hungry stomach begging for anything to consume. "HELLO?" You shout, wanting anyone to hear. You decided no one was going to hear you unless you travel further, you were surprised your vocal cords haven't exploded because you said hello countless times. Your head still hurts, you decided to just suck it up and get up.

You walk for what seemed like an hour, this was getting tiring. You curl up in a ball and just lie down. "HELLOO?" You say for the umpteenth time, desperately wanting someone to respond. A slight snarl was heard, Uh that doesn't sound human... You wanted someone to respond, not something. You panic as you get up quickly, and slowly walk in the opposite direction the terrifying sound was heard. You looked back and didn't see anything. Were you hallucinating- A slender rake-like creature appeared and when you say you were horrified when its eyes looked at you, it was an understatement. "OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y-"

The creature snarls and ran toward you, you immediately sprinted and prayed while doing so. "OH MY FUCKING GOD AAAAAAAAAA." You scream as it chases you, every fiber of your body was begging you to stop, but you can't, because if you did, you wouldn't have any legs. It catches up to you and tries to scratch you, barely missing as it marks your back. You immediately fall due to the pain you were in. It hovers over you as you punch it in the face, but the only thing that changed is that you pissed it off more. It bites on your forearm and you yelp as it drags you across the damp carpet by your arm in its mouth. You yell for help and flail your legs and your unharmed arm as it bites down on you more, warning you to stop.

"Someone please help!" You were getting weaker and weaker as you start to notice the blood trail your arm was leaving, Stars and blind spots fog your vision as you stop trying to call for help. YOU JUST WANTED A DAMN WALK.

Your arm is suddenly loose from the mouth of the creature as the creature whimpers. You lay down on the floor, taking a breather and putting pressure on your arm as you feel the arm getting wet and wet with more blood. You sit up, looking to the creat- oh today is your lucky day, there are 2 damn creatures now and you are for sure dead.

The slender dull yellow thing with a bloody smiley face keeps direct eye contact with the rake-like creature, then punched the creature. The rake-like creature pounced back and they started to fight. It was getting more messy, the creature was getting bloodied and the slender yellow thing seemed to be winning the fight. What the fuck is going on. The rake ass looking ass fucking runs away, and honestly you wanted to run away from the slender thing too because you were afraid that it'd harm you. Hell, it made the rake thing run away. "If you wanted help, you should have kept eye contact with it, and don't make too much noise. Are you okay?" the sharp voice speaks flooding your ears. Oh my god, it talks. "Thanks but Uh- who the fuck are you and where the fuck am I?" "You don't know? Are you new? Or with any of the communities like M.E.G?" "What's M.E.G?" "It's a safe place for wanderers, let's get that fixed up," He points to your arm, "It looks pretty bad." He says, you nod with him, agreeing so he doesn't kill you because you don't know what he is capable of. "Are you hungry?" "Kind of." "So you really don't know where you are?" "No. I was just taking a walk for the first time in a while, and look where I ended up." You say, flinching when he stretches his hand to you, giving help. "I'm not going to hurt you. If I was, you wouldn't be alive at the moment. Plus I wouldn't have saved you from that hound." "A hound..." you take his hand and stand up from his help, cringing when your arm is pounding from pain. You noticed his leathery and rough hand, that was a really weird texture. "That's what they are called, anyways, I am working with the M.E.G, I will gladly take you there with me." "Oh, yeah okay."

Your stomach is now growling with hunger. Sharp pangs go through your stomach as you take more steps. "I can carry you if you'd like." "Oh- that'll be fine, you don't need to." "Nonsense, you are harmed and it would be my pleasure." "No really, it's fine." You say but he picks you up and places you on its back, in a piggyback position. "Oh- okay then, haha." You say, flustered. "You can rest, I'll make sure you are safe, okay uh..." "Y/N, my name is Y/N." You smile, "Wait, what's your name?" "The M.E.G calls me P.G, it stands for partygoer, you can call me that if you'd like, or you can just call me a nickname." "Oh okay, P.G, I'm glad you helped me, I appreciate it..." You yawn while talking. "You are certainly welcome, Y/N." He just noticed that you have dozed off.

You fastly sit up and hyperventilate while sweating. "Hey, Y/N, it's okay, you are with me." It takes your cold hand while looking at you. Relief washed over you as you recognized the face and calm down. You noticed you were in a bed with thin sheets and your arm was wrapped in bandages, it still stung a bit but more in a numb way. You look at the partygoer and smile. A man walks, he looked to be in his 20s and sees you and is surprised. "Oh- you woke up," He turns to P.G "Do you mind getting her some food P.G?" "Be right be Y/N." He walks off and the man looks at you, adjusting his jacket. "You don't have anything serious, you needed some stitches, although it may leave a small scar, you will be fine. P.G told me you are new here and we will take you in and you can join our community, How does that sound?" Panic settles in as you question, "Is there... And exit to this place?"

"Fortunately, yes, but M.E.G is a community to help the new people exit or provide them with a safe place." His answer soothed you. The partygoer came in with a plate of soup and water. "Oh, yummy, I'll leave you both to it, See you and P.G later." "I'll feed you." He firmly says as you snap your head at him, "Wha-" "Your arm is broken, let me do this favor for you. "Oh-" He sits down and fixes a spoon for you. "How is your arm, by the way?" "Stings a bit, but it's fine." "Just let me do the work, do not move your arm." "Thank you, again. It means a lot." He holds a spoon to your mouth as you turn red and slurp the soup. It filled your tongue with flavor and it goes down to your stomach to fill it with warmth.

You decided that you wanted to join this community. it was an understatement to say P.G was ecstatic about you staying with him. You did want to get back to earth though. He understood where you were coming from. You didn't know that he was planning on going to earth with you, oh how sweet would that be? He cared for you and didn't ever want you to get hurt again, who could blame him anyways? He would always be your defender in blood.