Chapter 8

The next day, Hagrid invited Harry and his friends for a nice cup of tea along with sweets to celebrate. As they walked to Hagrid's hut and he let them inside, they decided to tell Hagrid about Snape. "Rubbish, why would Snape do that?" he asked them. "I agree; I know what I saw, but I don't think he did it," Enadira said, and they looked at her. "Who knows, why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked Hagrid as they all drank tea and sweets.

"Who told you about Fluffy?" Hagrid asked them, raising his brow. "Fluffy?" Ron and Enadira asked. "That thing has a name." Hermione asked Hagrid. "Of course he's got a name; he's mine," he said. "I bought him off an Irish fellar I met down at the pub last year," Hagrid said to them. "Wow," Enadira said. "Oh, I drew Fluffy, if you want to take a look," Enadira said as she showed the drawing to Hagrid. "Why you have George's talent!" Hagrid said and chuckled.

"George?" Harry and the other two were confused. "You knew my father?" Enadira asked Hagrid. "Of course I knew him! "He was always outside trying to draw magical creatures whenever I had the chance to show him or he'd wander," Hagrid said. "Well, if you ever spot a unicorn, I'd be happy to draw that," Enadira said with a smile as she took a bite of the sweet. "Deal," he said. "Well, as for Fluffy, I gave him to Dumbledore to guard the ruins," Hagrid said, and they all looked at him. "Yes?" Harry asked.

"I shouldn't have said that. No more questions!" Hagrid said to them. "Don't ask anymore questions; that's top secret, dat is," Hagrid said and winked. "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy is guarding, Snape's trying to steal it," Harry said. "Codswallop, Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher," Hagrid said. "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know what I saw from that spell; read all about them," Hermione said. "You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking," she said.

"So was Quirrell, but I'm going to need more evidence before telling them," Enadira thought. "Now you listen to me, all four of you," Hagrid said. "You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in; it's dangerous," he said to them. "Hagrid, something mysterious is going on, and if we happen to find ourselves in a situation, we'll take charge," Enadira said, and they nodded. "Exactly," Harry said. Hagrid sighs: "If dat ever happens, just be careful," he said.

"But what Fluffy is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel," Hagrid said. "Nicholas Flamel?" Harry was confused. "Ok, best time you ought to go all four of you, have a nice day!" Hagrid said as she gently pushed them out of the hut and closed the door. They heard him mumble, "I should not have said that," and sigh. "Poor Hagrid, we came to chat, and we had to talk about this," Enadira said.

"It's alright, we'll get another chance for a regular chat, but did you hear what he said?" Harry asked them. "Yes, Nicholas Flamel," Enadira said. "Who is Nicholas Flamel?" Ron asked them. "I don't know," Hermione said. "Perhaps it's best we take a break; we can meet up at the library later to find out who Nicholas Flamel is," Enadira said, and they agreed.

As everyone went their separate ways, Enadira was alone outside in the courtyard and began drawing Harry as he held the golden snitch from the game yesterday. She had already finished her previous drawing of Severus Snape. As she continued to sketch out the details of Harry's quidditch uniform, she saw Snape walking by. She noticed he wasn't limping anymore and smiled. "Thank goodness my potion worked after all," she thought, and decided to follow him.

As she did, she stopped as he entered the dungeon in the potions classroom. "I don't know if I can do this," she thought as she stood in front of the door. As she was about to depart, the door opened, and Snape stopped right in front of her. "Ms. Cromwell," Snape said, sounding a bit surprised. "P-Professor Snape," Enadira said quickly. "I wanted to know if your leg had healed completely," she said. "It did," he said. "Great," she said.