A harry potter fan.

Chapter 14 
Rachael's POV

I saw Josh's portly figure disappearing behind a door hidden behind the rows of stacks of packets on the shelf. He had said it was his route to escape without notice if work became too much for him.

Jason and I pushed through the gigantic wooden doors of the dining hall. The size of that door still intimated me. But the simple wooden design on them were extraordinarily beautiful. Simplicity is beautiful.

I saw a frown cross Jason's face when he looked inside. But a smile creep through his lips when he looked up.
I followed his gaze and saw four banners hanging on top named SLYTHERIN, GRYFFINDOR, HUFFLEPUFF AND RAVENCLAW.
I myself let out a laugh. After all I was the one responsible.
"Whats this? Hogwarts?" Jason asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"Yeah, that was the plan."I replied.

Usually you would find neatly stacked tables and chairs in a diner. But not in Magic Recipes.
Here you would find four long tables with benches on each side replicated from the movie Harry Potter. Along with windows reaching the ceiling. And some sky wallpaper on the ceiling to give a clear blue sky look.

"Come on, we aren't sitting here, today." I gestured Jason towards another door on my right leading to another dinning hall. This a proper one.

"So why two dining halls" Jason asked curiously, following me to the table I was headed.

"This diner was actually supposed to be posh. But it didn't work since almost all the rich left after holidays. And the middle class simply couldn't afford." I explained sitting on my favorite place, beside the glass wall looking towards streets without them knowing.

"So they turned it into Hogwarts?" Jason asked, amused.

"No, not them but me...with the help of our boss." I said giving him a smile.

"Explain." He said not understanding.

"Well, Mrs. Carvel always visited here. She loved the homely environment though still being extravagant. But when Josh put up a closing notice and an add for sale, Mrs. Carvel decided to make it her own. Josh was in knee down debt, so he eagerly agreed. But he was delighted when Mrs. Carvel proposed for him to manage the firm as he did before." I said.

"Where do you come in?" Jason asked.

"I was here that day with Mrs. Carvel when Josh put up the for sale sign. I had never visited this place before. But the place gave me good vibes."

"So you decided to convert it into Hogwarts? " Jason asked still not connecting the dots.

"Did you notice two schools when we arrived the gates? Those are the primary and high school in this town. But they are small compared to the number of students they have. So I proposed the school for this diner to be their 'cafeteria' and they could turn theirs into more classrooms. They agreed. And the idea of Harry Potter dining hall came into mind. It was a success. Since both schools had lunch at different timings, it was easier to handle." I explained, giving him the full story.

"Oh. You're smart. Beauty with brains." Jason said giving me a bright smile.

"Thank you." I said blushing at his comment.

Our food arrived just then. We dug in our food as stomachs grumbled with hunger. We made some conversation regarding our families.
He was the youngest of his three siblings. As they grew old their parents passed away and the children got busy in their own lives.
When he asked me I told him the very reason he had given me for being apart from my family.

"It's tough to get a secure life without any support from your family." I said Jason seeing some sadness lurking in his eyes.
He looked into my eyes and I saw a raw emotion in them. I couldn't take it so I riverted my eyes to my right and my gaze froze there.
Standing just two metres away from me was a man with broad shoulder and a muscular back that I was very familiar with. I had traced every muscle in that body with my fingers how could I not recognize? He wasn't facing me but in the opposite direction. Maybe he wouldn't even know. I eased my hitching breath and looked at Jason who was now very interested in his food. Perhaps we could leave. Forcing myself to say something to Jason I controlled the urge to look at the mouth watering muscles on display.
I failed and looked towards him again. This time I noticed whom he was with. And standing right in front of him was a tall blonde with gorgeous face and a model body with hands intertwined with him.
As if realizing my intent gaze on her the blondie formed a name that was etched in my heart forever. Daniel.
And Daniel as if on cue looked right at me. Our eyes met. And the world stopped rotating and revolving. All I could see was those enticing pools of love once I had experienced. Seeing that again I wanted to run and be his again. But his and blondies linked hands stopped me from even thinking further.
He had moved on. So would I, I swore.
"Jason, can we go, if you don't mind? I am not feeling well?"
Jason looked at me. He must have noticed the color drained of my face. So he readily agreed.

Knowing Daniel's eyes were still on me. I took the hand Jason offered. And left without turning back.
************************************

OK fellas I'm back from vacation. I know I took my sweet time updating this small chap. Sorry for that.
But plz let me know ur views.

Comment :*:*:*
Vote:*:*:*:*.
Will be waiting..