Part 3: The Trouble Ahead

Start from the beginning

I felt vibration coming from my wrist I lifted my sleeve revealing the communicator Romani was calling me. I wonder what's happening now.

Olga: "Hey Ritsuka come over here!"

I called Ritsuka over and she responded by walking to me and of course the saber close behind her. His rusted armor clunked and scratched against the floor

Ritsuka: "Yeah what's up?"

Olga: "Just listen to this."

A holographic image of Romani appeared out of thin air. Romani immediately noticed the fourth companion with them.

(Y/n): "What sort of magic is this?!"

The man from the Middle Ages was astonished by this technology he used his hands and waved through the holographic image it went through it like a ghost. It's a funny sight to see

Romani: "Oh.... And who is your friend.?"

.........

Time_Skip 3rd P.O.V

It took a while but (Y/n) managed to inform the group of the situation.

Romani: "So in short you and all the other servants are from the holy grail war that took place in this town? And your the only survivor?"

(Y/n): "Yes but it's not as if I won the war or not, our Holy grail war was interrupted and switched with something else."

Olga: "Switched? What could you possibly mean?"

(Y/n): "I don't know the details myself my mind is all fuzzy when I try to recall it. Overnight the town was blanketed with fire the humans disappeared and the only ones who remained were us servants."

(Y/n): "A saber just like myself was the first to rekindle the holy grail war."

Mash: "A saber like yourself? What do they look like?"

(Y/n): "I... I don't know no matter how much I try to remember I can't even recall their name gender and the most important detail there weapon. All I know is how they vanquished the others."

(Before I continue I should clarify that he only has small amnesia he knows who he is the only thing he can't remember is the face of the saber. I did this for a specific reason which will be revealed later in the story.)

(Y/n): "The saber they rampaged with delight unlike I've ever seen they have defeated Archer, Lancer, Rider, Beserker, and Assassin. After they fell in battle the conquered servants became corrupted by a dark mud as you saw with the Lancer."

Mash: "Five other servants to fight that sounds unbelievable."

(Y/n): "No need to worry I disposed of the darkened Rider and Assassin before they encountered you. As for the Beserker he shouldn't be a problem as long as we leave him alone."

Mash: "So that would leave only two servants left to face and once they are dealt with-"

(Y/n): "This travesty of a holy grail will be over"

Olga: "There's a likelihood of sorting out the Singularity F abnormality, too. Tell me would you know where it is?"

(Y/n): "The singularity your speaking of is located at the heart of this ruined land the servants are protecting it."