29. 🗳️Lottery🗳️

Start from the beginning

🐈‍⬛: I have a question, did anybody else see the burn mark on her stomach? I saw it last night when they took off her shirt so we could put on the gown

🐿️: what?

🐥: burn mark?

🐹: what burn mark?????

🐯: 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 hold on

At that message, I stood up and walked over to the bed. I pulled the blankets back, but not further than her waist and lifted up the gown. My eyes instantly went to the red spot. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small either.

"What the fuck is this?" I said out loud. After snapping a picture, I sent it to the group chat.

I noticed she shivered so I pulled the gown back down and covered her back up. I went back to the chat.

🐯: it wasn't there the other morning

🐈‍⬛: it definitely wasn't.

🐨: where the fuck did that come from then?

🐥: 🤨 we can question her when she wakes up.

🐯: she's stirring a bit.

I put my phone away and looked down at Solana. Her eyes fluttered open before squeezing shut. "Why is it so bright? Cut the lights off," she groaned.

I snickered before reaching over and pulling the string to turn off the overhead light. "Open your eyes now Baby Cakes,"

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the room light. "Better?"

She nodded her head and took in her surroundings. Her eyes shot to her hand where her IV was located. "Why am I in the hospital?"

I frowned. "Noona, you fainted backstage during the ending of the show."

"I fainted?" Her eyebrows just furrowed.

"Yes. Your migraine intensified suddenly and you went down. I'm sorry I didn't catch you. I was the closest to you. But I froze up. I'm sorry."

Solana looked me over before reaching out for my hand. "It's not your fault. It's okay Tae."

"But you hit your head on the floor," I stressed with a frown on my face.

"Do I have a concussion?"

"No," I shook my head vehemently.

"Then I'm alright Boo-Bear." She gave me a small smile before patting the spot next to her. "Come here."

I obliged by lying next to her on the bed. She scooted a bit closer to me before resting her head on my chest. After resting her IV free hand around my torso, she exhaled deeply and closed her eyes. I ran my fingers through her braids she and Wynsday did a few days ago. "How do you feel?"

"I just feel tired. My head isn't hurting anymore,"

Nodding I kissed her forehead. "You scared us,"

"Where is everyone?"

"Namjoon is speaking with your doctor, and everyone else is at the hotel. We've come in shifts,"

Bonded by SinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara