Chapter 10

-George-

"What do we do now??" Sapnap whined.

"I don't know. Clay just made the decisions for us earlier so I don't know." Wilbur replied.

"We could find that kid again?" I requested.

"Nah. Kids their grade level will be in their classrooms until they get picked up. They can only walk freely on campus during mornings and breaks." Punz replied.

"For someone that is a troublemaker, you do know a lot about this school." Wilbur stated.

"Yeah. That is how I'm a great troublemaker." Punz replied.

"Uhm. Punz? Can I talk to you? In private?" I asked.

"Uhh. Sure? I guess." He replied.

I pulled him somewhere not many students can be seen.

"You know something, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was very easy to spot." Punz replied.

"What was very easy to spot then?" I question.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe. Is it because you're from another planet?" Punz smirked.

"What? How did you know????" I start to panic.

"It was very easy. Starting from how Sapnap found you, then to your odd behavior. And also, stop trying to snoop around. When you did it made it obvious that you didn't know what we or I was doing, even if it was something so simple. It made it obvious that you didn't belong here." Punz stated.

I froze in shock. How did he know all this stuff? Is he a master detective or what?? Hm. Maybe that'll be a job he'd want for the future. But still. How. Did. He. Know.

"Aww. Little Georgie is scared that Punzie might tell Sap and Wil?" Punz teased.

'Georgie' is a fine nickname. But 'Punzie' doesn't sound as great. Oh wait! It isn't even a good one.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Yet." Punz threatened as he walked away.

I stayed there. Frozen in shock. In fear. I don't know what to do if they find out. They might not want to be my friend anymore. Heck! They might even tell the government about this. And the government might do some experiments on me! I don't want that.

I need to do something that will get Punz to shut up about it forever. I can't k!ll him, I'll be labeled a k!ller if I did.

--------------

Hello! The posts won't be as frequent as the last ones.

------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! Hoped you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce