Chapter 4

"You're enjoying yourself there babe?"

Liam heard his husband Zayn talking to him through the phone. They are separated now for 2 days, Liam׳s on a little tour. he had 3 shows so far, and he has one more until he's back home. His home isn't that long away from where he us touring, only one and a half hours drive.

Liam is a famous singer, He competed in the X Factor, and managed to get to the finals, he was only 16 at the time. It wasn't that easy for him, it took him a lot of years of practice and getting better, he tried to compete in the X factors before but he got 3 no. Because he was too young, he waited a few years, he grew, and got far.

A lot of people know him and loves him around the world. He has a lot of fans and after publishing his album a year ago, he got really popular around the world. he is touring for a while now,He decided that after this tour he'll take some time for himself, and will be working on some new music for his fans.

"Yes, i miss you." He replied

"Miss you too,"

Liam and Zayn met in high school, they never actually knew each other. Liam was the popular kid with a lot of friends while Zayn was more quiet and had a few good friends on his side. They shared a few classes together so they could recognise each other, not more them that, they actually never spoke for the first two years.

When they actually started talking was when they met in a coincidence in France, Liam was touring and Zayn was on a vacation with his family. They met at a book store, both recognise each other but Liam was the first one to approach Zayn. They started talking and things went fast, they became best friends shortly after, when they graduated high school they both confessed to the feelings they have to each other. The were an amazing couple, they loved each other very much until they figured out they never want to live apart, so they got married a year after.

Now they are both 29 years old, married happily for 7 years, but until now, something is miss in their life.

"So tell me all about your day yesterday" Zayn asked Liam

"I had fun performing to the school, a lot of cute kids getting excited" Liam chuckled

"I bet a lot of girls tried to sneak into your room didn't they?" Zayn joked, then Liam remembered the cute boy that got lost, Liam saw in his eyes that he is indeed lost, if it would be anyone else he would probably think that they'd tried to sneak in to see him in person. But this was not the case of the boy, he didn't even knew Liam's name at first.

"Li?" Zayn tried to get his husband attention

"Yeah, about that..."

"What the hell, Kids actually sneaked in? Where were the bodyguards?"

"Don't worry Zee, it was just a little boy, apparently he's a freshman at this school, but I swear to god I thought that he was a teachers kid or something."

"Oh ok, nice then. what are your plans for today?"

"I'm just chilling, you know. I'm planning going out with the boys getting something to eat later" Liam answered

"Good, have fun love"

"Thank you, what are you doing today?"

"Just working, i have to go to the office later" Zayn replied.

Zayn is working as a lawyer, it was his dream job, he worked very hard all his life to we a lawyer, and his very good at it.

"Make yourself a good dinner for me huh?" Liam smiled at his husband, he missed him a lot.

"I will, gotta go now, babe. Love you" Zayn smiled back

"Love you too" Liam said and hung up. He had fun touring, really. But he was looking forward seeing his beautiful husband.