Chapter 3

Harry had a nice time on the bus, just thinking to himself, daydreaming about the amazing year he is going to experience, was he over expecting? He hates to raise his expectations, he always does that. He will never forget those couple of days when his mum was acting normal, talking to him in a normal tone, didn't hurt him and didn't insult him, she said

"I love you Harry, my son. I'm sorry for all i did, please forgive me. I'll be better"

Harry believed her, he was so excited. He thought that he will actually experience a normal life, with a normal mum. But a week later everything was ruined, like a beautiful tower of blocks fall down in a second, because it was too high. a beautiful tower of trust, Abby tried to build the tower again, but it never stayed still, it always fell down.

Since then Harry promised himself not to get to excited about things, not to raise his expectations, because he knew it will fall apart no matter what.

Harry shouldn't be too excited, maybe Niall was just using him? Maybe he is waiting for the right moment to ruin the tower?

Don't let me down, Niall

Harry was just about getting of the bus when his old phone buzzed

Niall

- Hey Harry ! Remember you gave me ur phone number :)

He did remember, actually he can never forget. Today was so different, he didn't get bullied, he managed to communicate with other people, He even met Liam Payne!

Harry got off the bus nervously, he has a lot to do today, first of all he needs to sneak at to his room hopefully not getting in his mother's way. And then he needs to sneak out for work.

Harry works at some old bar. It's dangerous, but it was his only option, there is no normal places that would employ a 14 year old boy, and Harry had to get a job as soon as he could, so he and his mum won't get kicked out of their apartment.

He found that old bar a couple of months ago, the boss invited him in, the seemed really desperate, they would employ anyone who would be interested.

Sometimes it's hard for him to think that he's doing so much for his mother and she never appreciate him as she should, if it weren't for her son, she would most likely live in the streets by now, Harrys all alone at this cruel world.

Sometimes he wishes he had the chance to just leave. Go out the door and never come back. but even all what his mother did to him, all the times that she hurt him, physically and mentally, deep inside he loves her, and he will never abandon her alone. He hated this feeling more them anything. Because she didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve Harry.

Harry walked through the the door as he heard some loud talking coming through the living room, his mum brought her drunk friends over.

oh great, how am I supposed to walk to my room without getting any attention?

The only way to walk to his room is through the living room, with means he will have to see his mum and her drunk friends, when his Abby is bringing over her friends it's the worst. They barely let him walk to his room in peace. Harry hates it.

Harry slowly started taking a few steps towards the living room, trying not to make any loud noises, maybe he will pass it without any trouble. He just have to be careful and patient. Harry reacted to the living room door, thank god it's open Harry thought, he would never succeeded if he had to open the door. Harry started walking as quick as he could, but also took gentle steps . He almost reached his room door when-