" I remember some thing you told me of the stars " smiled Elizabeth as she looked up at the sky. I turned and looked up as well, the gray and dullness if it all. Its beauty having a more greater meaning than anyone could possibly think of. " I can't say I do "

" Well, I remember us near the lake, the one by the church. I remember you looking up and telling me you love the stars. I was confused and asked you 'why?'. You told me the beauty of the star is not what we see but what they see. That the stars have lasted longer than the humans time, that they have seen the world evolve. They have seen 100 years in the past and will see a 100 years in the future. They will be around forever, the ones that die will shine brighter than before ending their legacy, but the brighter they shine, the greater of a story they contain " said Elizabeth.

I looked at her, " We are a broken pair aren't we ?". She chuckled and shook her head, " I believe every human in this world is broken, we are chess pieces to a game, a game that must be finished. "

" Elizabeth, if I weren't still so heart broken about Annaliese, and waiting for me so called one true love , and having to run 2 kingdoms and worry about supernatural forces. I think I would have actually married you " I said truthfully. Elizabeth smiled, " And if I weren't pregnant with your cousin's child. Didn't have a war uprising in my kingdom, have protestant bastards trying to take over my kingdom. As well as having to deal with these crazy pregnancy symptoms I would say yes to your proposal of marriage " she smiled.

" I suggest we go, I fear a storm is to uprise " I said looking at the sky yet again. " Awh Harry, I was having such a lovely time. Since we are being intimate at this moment. Why has a man of power and looks such as yourself not found a proper women before?" She said raising and eyebrow.

" So direct my dear, well since you asked so kindly. I had taken care of Ace when I found him in war. I never had time to find romance, I focused on him. Then Annaliese showed up, and she sorta ruined me, she still has me ruined. I never planned to be with her, in fact I didn't want to. However, soon she just began to open up to me, I saw her beauty, all of it and I just lost it all. It seemed as if she was a witch, having me be bewitch. I was under her command, she was my Queen way before she became it and realized it. " I said sadly.

" Your Styles blood keeps you going. Once Jonathan died, I remember the words he told me before his death. He told me to rule his kingdom, that I would have your alliance and Ruperts as well as Jane's. I now realize that I have you Harry, I have you as my best friend who I can confine my darkest secrets and tell my feelings. You won't look at me in pity because we both know what that feels like " said Elizabeth.

I got up and picked her up, hugging her tight. " Maybe you'll be my redemption" I said softly. " I can't be, I'll only cause you more pain my beloved " she smiled sadly. I grasped her hand in mine walking towards the castle, " King Harry, Queen Elizabeth, dinner is ready shall we serve you ?" Asked the maid. " No, I'm exhausted. I need to rest, Harry you go on my dear. When your done please tell Sylvia to come to my chambers. I need to talk to her " said Elizabeth. " Adrian, please accompany Queen Elizabeth up to her chambers. She is feeling ill, seek that she is well rested " I said. " As you wish my king " said the guard.

I saw him pick Elizabeth up and head upstairs, I headed towards the dinner table. Edgar, Troy, Mary, Sylvia, Ace, and Jacob were all seated. " Hi dad " smiled Ace. " Hello my son, sorry for being out to late. I was out with Queen Elizabeth, which reminds me. Sylvia, Elizabeth asked if you could possibly go up to her chambers, after your meal of course and speak to her please " I said.

" Thank you for your message. I will most certainly check on her "she stated..

"Very well, Ace son how was your day " I said. "It was lovely, my friend Candace taught me how to fish properly " smiled Ace. Just like that all conversations ended. Dinner was eaten in silence and just like that it all ended. I had to know for myself what Jacob has been doing ever since that day, I needed this for me now.