A Suspicious Affair

Start bij het begin

After dropping the pen into the pencil holder, Shark couldn't help but look over behind Mira's desk where the computer was on and her file was open, "'A Wildlife Lust by Mira Rose'. Wow, Mira really likes to write," When Shark took the time to read the paragraph Mira just wrote. His eyes slowly widened in shock, and gasped "Oh, my gosh, this is amazing! This is basically a guide to what Mira is looking for in a lover."

Just then, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet came by in front of Mira's desk where they found Shark behind it.

"Hey, Shark, have you caught up with Mira?" Piranha asked.

"No, but check this out," Shark said while pointing to the screen with his fin, "Mira is writing a romance novel about a woman who is unhappy with her life and begins to have a torrid affair with a lover who loves zebras. Don't you know what this is?"

"That you violated her privacy?" Tarantula guessed.

"It's a description of her every fantasy and desire. This could finally be my key to..."

"To what, making out with my friend?!" Hornet gagged, "You know, you are the worst. And I thought Snake was the worst."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, at Mira's house, Mira was doing some gardening when all of a sudden, a shadow blocked the light behind her back. Mira turned around where the shadow came from. To her shock, she saw Shark, wearing a tan safari hat, a beige khaki shirt and shorts, and brown boots, and riding on a zebra.

"Good morrow! What is thee, uh, up to?" Shark tried to get into character that Mira wrote.

Mira stood up, and asked, "Shark, is that your zebra? Wh-When did you get a zebra?"

"Oh, I've been an Equus for a while."

"Do sharks like you can be Equus?"

Shark hopped off the zebra, and patted its side, "Just my trusty steed here. We have a special connection. Me being an equestrianist and everything."

"I-I had no idea you were into zebras," Mira was unsure of this about Shark.

"Attractive, huh?" Shark smirked.

"No, seems like a hassle, and expensive. How do you pay for it all? Did you use the stolen money?" the journalist inquired.

"Well, the costs are meager when you're able to dominate and control the beast with just... the slightest glance," Shark explained whole narrowing his eyes with his fins, until the zebra attempted to eat his hat, "Stop it," he managed to pull the hat away from the zebra's mouth.

The Bad Guys were behind him as their "wingmen" as Piranha laughed, "Ha, ha! What?! This is loco!"

"Anyway, I've been speaking to my zebra in the silent language of knowing, and I..." When Shark moved behind the zebra while explaining, the zebra kicked him, and landed in front of his friends.

"Never walk behind a zebra. You would have to hate zebras not to know that," Hornet warned.

Bu Shark got back up, and walked back at Mira and the zebra, "Being one with nature..." He was behind the zebra again as he got kicked away. Shark returned, still back behind the zebra, "A mutual bond of trust..." He got kicked once again, and went back, "Different species, same heart."

That last kick caused Shark's snout to get twisted to one side. Shark confronted the zebra from the front as he fixed his snout back to its rightful place, and said in À La Daffy Duck accent, "You're dethspicable."