Rocco Does His Grocery Shopping

Price Chopper

Washington Plaza

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Rocco: *in the cereal aisle, and gets some Golden Grahams*

Man: *gets some Prego meat sauce, and Barilla spaghetti, while whistling*

Rocco: *pushes his carriage, and gets some Oscar Myer bacon*

Woman: *pushing her carriage loaded with milk, eggs, wheat bread, Ritz crackers, and I Cannot Believe Its Not Butter*

Rocco: *gets some Jose Ole chicken and cheese chimichangas*

Time skip.....

Rocco: *putting the groceries into the trunk of his red 1994 Chevrolet Lumina with a Connecticut license plate on it, slams the trunk closed, and starts his car up*

Radio: *playing Butterflies by Michael Jackson*

Rocco: *drives out of the parking lot, waits for a safe gap in traffic, makes a right turn, drives past Taco Bell, Jersey Mike's, Boston Rd, Wadsworth Glen, Old Mill Rd, turns right onto West St, stops at the stop sign, drives across the bridge, going on the speed bumps, drives past Butternut St, and turns right onto Aresco Dr, and pulls into his driveway*

This story was written on Monday, February 20th, 2023. (President's Day)

A/N Rocco does his grocery shopping at Price Chopper, as Iris does hers at Stop and Shop! 😁 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.