Valentine's Day Dinner

West Tiverton, Rhode Island

Cassandra was combing her smooth, brown hair. She had on a sparkling purple dress, along with purple high heels, which sparkled like stars on a clear moonlit night over the beach. Her boyfriend Victor, showed up in a black 1975 Lincoln Continental coupe with a Rhode Island license plate on it. He honked the horn.

Cassandra left her house, and got in his car. They drove to Charlie's Pizzeria in Providence. They arrived at the restaurant, and was greeted by the smell of tomato sauce. The waiter had them sit down at a table. They were gonna share a pizza together.

They both ordered a meat lover's pizza. They had some soda. Victor gazed into Cassandra's chocolate milk colored eyes. He was lucky to have a woman like her in his life. He also squeezed her strawberry pink lips. They were delicate to the touch.

The waiter served them their pizza. It was loaded with pepperoni, bacon, and sausage. Cassandra sprinkled some crushed peppers on her pizza, and ate it, savoring the spicy goodness she added for that extra kick. Victor ate his pizza too, savoring the rich, creamy texture of the tomato sauce, and meaty taste.

"I love you, babe!" said Cassandra.

"I love you too, sweetheart!" said Victor.

This was turning out to be the best Valentine's Day supper for these two lovebirds.

This story was written on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023. (National Freedom Day)

A/N This is such a sweet love story! Melts your heart, doesn't it? 💙✨😘 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.