Chapter One : Passing by

(Y/N) pov

I continued walking through the forest, trying to figure out which way I have to go. Fighting those idiots wasn't part of the plan. Climbing up a tree, I look around to see if there's any signs of people walking around. I could see a few animals hopping and climbing about, but no people.

Sighing, I hopped down and kept walking in the same direction as before. I better be making some progress or else I'm gonna rip my hair out. As I kept walking, I tried to scrub off whatever blood got onto my clothes from the blockhead soldiers. I tried to keep myself clean, but that clearly didn't work, ugh. I gave up after a while and looked up at the sun to see it's time to set up camp. While I would love to keep walking, I would rather not pass out in a bad situation.

Looking around, I found a big enough log to sit on and relax on. I threw my bag to the side of the log and plopped myself on top of it. I could feel my feet aching from how long of a walk I took, but I have no regrets. The sooner I get there, the sooner I can get my answers.

I looked through my bag to find not much there to eat, only a bag of fruits. I grabbed a few apples and stored the rest in my bag. As I was munching away, I started thinking on how I could get a new map, preferably with no blood on it.

I'm not a big fan of stealing from the common folk, but I don't know if I have a choice. Maybe they won't care, it's only a piece of paper for crying out loud.

As I'm about to bite into my last apple, I felt someone watching me in the bushes. Huh. Interesting. I put my apple down and grabbed a small pebble. Not too small, but something that'll sting for a bit. I threw the at their direction full force and I hear a big thunk, indicating that they fell. "I didn't hit you that hard. Show yourself."

I saw their hands pop out of the bushes, showing me that they have no weapon. "Yes you did, that hurt!" They move their hands to the ground and pull themselves up. I started messing with my necklace.

"Oh please, how could that hurt?"

"Well you throw hard!"

"I held back!"

"The pain says otherwise!"

I move my hand over to my dagger and grabbed my apple. "Alright, let's split this apple and talk. Deal?" The person popped up from the bushes and smiled at my offer. "Deal!"

I noticed his yellow hair and thought it was a coincidence. There's no way. . yellow hair could be common, right?

I kept thinking of excuses about him, but I knew who he was once we locked eyes. Yellow dragon, just great.

I smile back and start cutting up the apple. "Great!"

Zeno's pov ( One hour ago )

"Zeno, stop trying to steal food!" Yun yelled at me and smacked my head.

"Oww! Why must you hit Zeno?" Yun scolded me and continued cooking while I decided to take a nap to pass the time.

When I closed my eyes, I noticed something. I sensed Kija, Shinah, and Jaeha, but there was another. It was a pitch black aura. When did she get this close?

I gasped and went to the others. As soon as I found them, I got straight to the point. "Do you guys notice something different?"

Kija looked confused, Shinah might've been as well, but I couldn't tell with his mask on. Jeaha seeing the seriousness in this asked, "What are you talking about Zeno?"

"Zeno senses another Dragon, and this one is close."

They looked at me with eyes widen and went quiet. Kija closed his eyes for a mere moments and opened them and was shocked. "Zeno's right. There is another. But how ? I thought there were only four dragons?"

"I will tell you all later. For now, I will try to find them and get them on our side."

"What do we tell the others? How will they react that you suddenly went searching for a person? What do we tell them?"

I thought about what Jaeha said and he has a good point. Yona would want to go, but the black dragon blood is dangerous. There's no telling what she'd do to us if she's not on our side.

"Tell them Zeno wandered off chasing a piglet. Zeno took a nap, honestly anything to get them off of Zeno's back."

Kija seemed unsure about all this. "Zeno, it'd be better if we all went together. With our strength combined, we could overpower him if it ever came to that."

I admire Kija's confidence, but I don't want to risk anything happening to the group. I am the immortal one, so I should go in case they are hostile.

"Zeno don't want to worry Yona until we know who we're dealing with."

They thought about and didn't seem certain until...

"If zeno. . . says it's. . . . . important. . . we should. . believe in. . him." I looked at Shinah and thanked him silently.

"Well, if you say it's important, might as well let you check it out."

We looked at Kija for his answer. He was thinking it over and went along with it.

"Thanks guys. Zeno will be back most likely tomorrow and please don't let Yona find out."

We all nodded at each other and I went off to find this person. I looked for their presence and followed it.

*time skip*

It felt like an eternity, but I finally found her. She were right ahead of this Bush. I moved it and found the person I was looking for. She was eating apples and seemed relaxed.

I think I caught her at a good time, doesn't look like she'll wanna hurt me!

I mentally prepare to introduce myself and all of a sudden, I felt something hit me on the head, hard. I wince in pain and see that she threw a rock at my head! She's lucky it'll heal quickly, but OWWW!

"I didn't hit you that hard. Show yourself." I moved my hands out of the bush, showing I come unarmed.

"Yes you did, that hurt!"

She scoffed at me. "Oh please, how could that hurt?"

"Well you throw hard!"

"I held back."

"The pain says otherwise!"

I could hear her moving things around and I started to feel a bit nervous. Please be a nice person, please be a nice person.

"Alright, let's split this apple and talk. Deal?"

I felt as if my friends in heaven heard my thoughts. I pop out of the bushes and smile at her. "Deal!"

I got a good at her and other than the sword hanging from her waist, she doesn't seem like she wants to kill me. I'll take that as a good sign!

I sat down while she started cutting up the apple into pieces. She handed me my share and she munched on hers.

I threw a slice into my mouth and took a good look at her. She had her hair in a braid going down her left shoulder, her clothes looked a bit dirty. She had some dark red stains on her clothes, and I'm hoping it was something she drank and spilled on herself. Probably from walking around the woods. I saw her waist was wrapped with a belt, carrying multiple items on it. What stood out was a dark red sword on her side, the handle looked as if it was swaying. Like it wasn't really attached to a blade.

She sees me looking at the sword and she pulls it out of its sheath, revealing clunky pieces of a sword. "I had an idea for a sword and out came this baby." She moved her hand from the side of the handle to show me a button? She clicks it and immediately the sword connects together, showing its true form. "Woah miss, that's so neat!" She laughs at my reaction and puts the blade back in its sheath. "Well I'm glad you think so."

She takes a bite from her apple slice and I felt the mood change. "May I ask why the yellow dragon decided to pay me a visit?"