【𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝔂】

[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷]

[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷]

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟻

In an inclosed room, surrounded by cement walls and flooring, frigid if not used to it, sat a still body curled up into themself. They rested, confined in the darkest corner of the room, only their toes on display, an access, resulted from the singular swaying light which was rarely on.

The feet, that were pale and dirty, reached up to cloth-less legs as pale as their feet. Rapped in a pale cream colored and oversized hospital gown, flooding his frame. A straight jacket covered his torso and arms, constricting his movements- which was attached to the stone wall behind his slumped figure-keeping him limited to where he sat.

A dead look sat firmly on his face, his eyes being the only moment in his body. The lazily glanced around the room, watching the creations from his imagination dance around the small room.

A small chuckle, soon a large psychotic laugh echoed throughout the room, which sent chills down the staff who were unlucky enough to pass by the large metal door residing a substantial amount a locks and boarding.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼

"Hello Jimin."

Jimin jumped at the sound of the voice, having not heard on in a while, he guessed it was one of the usual voices in his head.
"Jimin." The voice repeated with a serious twinge in their tone.
This time they were right in front of jimin, the person taped his shoulder, which caused him to make a more violent jump. His quivering eyes looked around with fright as the they soon found the culprit.

His eyes widened and stated to water as his cracked lips trembled before opening.
"Ma..ma..." His voice scratchy after little use for so long, but he's had to say something, he hadn't seen his mother in over a year, surely she was here because she for gave him-to at least let him out of here-.

A light smile grace her face, which jimin tried his hardest to reciprocate. "Hello dear, have you been well?" His smile dropped slowly as he silted his head down, ' how could he tell her of tortures he had to go through, she'd be crushed.'
"I-it's okay here mama, but I'd like it much better with you, if that's okay" He finished quickly, trying not to upset her.

She brought down her delicate had towards his dirtied cheek and caressed it softly. "You will come with me soon sweetheart, but for now I need to rest well, all of these troublesome thoughts are not good for your brain right now."
"What do you mean, mama what's wrong with head?" He replied, confusion and panic laced within his words.
His mother sat up straight once more, bringing her hands together in a tight clasp. With a small sigh she started, " Well Jimin, do you remember that doctor who came by about a year or so ago, well when he was here, he needed to do a surgery on your brain because it was not functioning as it should." She looked down at his reaction, which was more spaced out than he expected. "This is why I leave you here, so you do not overwork your brain, you need solitude to heal."
"Oh... well I guess your right, but will I seen you again soon, I don't like always being alone, I'm scared?" He questioned with doe like eyes.
She stood to her feet as the door locks click, she turned toward the door, but looked back towards Jimin and responded "In do time." And she strutted out of the sorrowful room, leaving Jimin to watch her go.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ