【𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮】

A rush of invisible waves consumes Jimin's vision, as the dizziness caresses his mind, each thump filling his ears, from left to right and vice versa

The unidentified thumping continues a steady beat, a rhythmic melody to which his mind consumes. As he tries to focus more, yet now all is quiet, it happened too fast for his comfort, not that he felt any form of comfort or thought of self, throughout his childhood.

ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

Jimin grew up in a very rich family, the type of family which consisted of a father who was rarely spoken of in their home, a mother who found impurities in her son at every given moment and believed her daughter wanted to dishonor the family name, a sister who always thought herself better than others and of her brother as a bug she could step on with a crazed grin, lastly would be the son who was treated more as puppet that his family craved to control.

☕︎

Over the spam of his childhood he became a walking and talking doll for his families own gain. Anything personal was not thought of for Jimin as his mother knew everything, she had to know everything about him, what he did, what he ate, what he wore. Not that he ever chose those either, she'd controlled them too. While his sister got to live a life she planned and knew she would have, Jimin only got what was handed to him, but that was the only way for him to live his life, and that is what he would begin to believe throughout his sorrowful childhood.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

Beginning his routine that his mother so graciously listed for him to remember by heart, he started by waking up the earliest in the house. A blank, but soft smile rested on his face. After getting prepared as quietly as he could be, he made his way to the backyard garden where he'd have his usual morning tea, something his mother said would keep him as radiant and porcelain as she needed him to be.

Later he'd make sure to leave before his elder sister, wearing the usual school uniform, adding a white silk bow collar with a frill trim, a polished pearl sat in the middle, white silk gloves as well as white loafers to match. Another thing when his mother chose his wardrobe, since he had to show off his purity somehow aside from his looks as such, his mother chose for him to wear only white clothing, with the smallest of leeway's on colors close to white such as cream or an off white or his school uniform as he couldn't change it.

Though through his innocent purity came a beautiful face, which had boys and girls swooning left and right, but he was never allowed to have any type of contact or relation with anyone other than teachers, which would only be a meek verbal conversation. This was only a result of his sister's jealousy, as Jimin used to be a bubbly and talkative child, this to which got their mother involved.

☕︎

After That day, Jimin was never the same, his confident smile, seemed forced, it was smaller though no one would mention it. A dull aura filled Jimin, he became a shell of his former self, though he was quiet before, this was new to everyone, everyone but his sister, who took this as her own little game.

☕︎

The piling of his sister's excuses and his mother believing her, sought it up as him being impure and disrespecting her and their family. She would then take him to a dark room beneath the house with a singular swaying bulb, not much went into this room as it was only made for jimin's lively punishments. The rooms door had a multitude of locks dawning it from the outside, there was no furniture within the room, only a tin box which resided on the floor filled with small rocks and pebbles that jimin would have to kneel in during his punishments. Punishments where she would give him lashings with belts, hits with paddles, she would shout at him, but he would sit void of emotion facing forward as he knew he deserved it. After she felt tired, but never quite finished, she would leave him in the room, turn out the singular, swaying bulb and lock the door.

As darkness would soon consume him whole and tears would rush down his face, sobs started but were quickly sucked up with shaky sighs. 'He was perfect' he told himself he had to be. The ends up his lips perked up into a big and bright smile, pearly whites on display, as his eyes slightly glazed with tears and the skin around them puffed up from the momentary crying.

He would continue to stare at the dark blank wall in his kneeled position, expression the same and waited until his mother came down from her anger to let him out.

That time hadn't come till the next morning.