【𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬 𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼】

【𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷】

【𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷】

【𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟺】

The sound of fast steps surrounded the quiet hallway of the school as everyone was still in their classes on a short break, there would be student here or there that the runner would pass but he paid no mind. He had a bigger task to focus on, his sister was in the principal's office for what reason- he didn't know, 'it wasn't his business' she would say. His feet skid to a stop at the principal's office door, panting for air, he quickly straightened up hearing the door open and meeting the sneering eyes of his sister. YeonJin held out her hand and her younger brother quickly, with his gloved hand, handed over the bag of snacks, she asked for prior to her visit to the office. He looked down quickly as whenever he look her straight in the eye, it sent shivers down his spine.

She scoffed and walked passed him making sure to roughly brush her shoulder against his. With the unexpected impact, he stumbled but stood straight once again. He then continued to follow his elder sister.

☕︎

He stood watching at his mother through uncooked rice at his sister, lecturing her on the things she did wrong. He turned his head down as he seems to always do, knowing he was probably next for any reason whatsoever.

"Didn't I say today was important?" Mother said tossing rice and YeonJin. "I am so disappointed by what you did."

" I didn't know I'd get in trouble." My sister replied spiting out the rice. "And that's why I'm disappointed," Mother sneered back. "You couldn't handle someone so low." She glances over to me and rolls her eyes. She grows more angry and harshly throws rice at the both of us. I jumped at the sudden action, but looked back down not wanting to meet her eyes either.

'Didn't I say you can only hand out with Jae-Jun?" She asked "If you're bored, Sa-ra too."

"Did you forget, the shaman said you'd get bad luck from people with Os in their name." She started, listing her friends. "Son muring-O, Choi Hye-jeong, im talking about those kids now!" She yelled.

Mother then began to walk away, " Inside. We're running late." After seeing her walk in with the woman behind her, a solemn look appears on my face as I glance between my sister and the gate, choosing to scurry after my mother.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

Walking down the school's corridor, supposedly going to the bathroom, yeonJin comes to and abrupt stop as she hears muffled yelps, things knocking over, and shushing coming from the closet nearest to her. As she listens in, the sound of shuffling continues until the door slowly opens and she is met with her so called friend JaeJoon.