-------------------

They IS one thing about love that I salute and that is the power that comes with it.
But nevertheless, I still love Zimele and his clan of misfortune, and I know one day... it will be the death of me.
Questions are running around my head as I enter into the mansion that I quickly ran out of, with the laptop and phone... I pray that they find Harriet and make her pay, legally before those men find her.
I wanted them to find the person and make them, die... painfully but I don’t want that anymore... I don’t want blood on their hands or anyone killed because of me.
And come to think of it, all of the killings, have always been about me and in all... the entire family.
They kill because of us... their partners and children.... and also for money and power... those four things.
That’s all I know.
But I will be damned, if I can allow that evil spirit contaminate my children, yes all seven of them.
Buhle may be dead but she will always be alive in my heart.... I say it again.

------------------

Now, what’s that noise... I am trying to sleep here 😭 and it’s not easy... not even the spelling tablets are helping... it’s like something doesn’t want me to shut my eyes.
Now I am forced to go and see what’s happening and I swear, if I find a rat... I will sleep on those kitchen tables.
I don’t like rats, simple.

Oh My God, what is she doing here and I know I am not dreaming, oh wait... maybe I am but I am pinching myself and nothing’s happening.
So, she’s here... Nomashenge is busy in my kitchen... the things that I will see in this family 😔 but I bet you... if it was Zimele and his dimpled brothers.
I was going to find them, at the door... running for their lives but this is their mother... will their run away.

“Come, have a seat and please don’t look at me, like that... I have only been away for sometime,” she says.
She still looks exactly like her sons and what is she saying about ‘been away for sometime'... woman it’s been years but nevertheless she still looks beautiful.

I sit next to her, on those stools, near the breakfast table and somehow I remember... the very first time I saw her, she was pushing the trolley and it was super creepy.
It was also the day, she gave me... this colourful bead that looks like it was made in emakhaya... with those old village women that would gossip whilst making them.

“Stop, looking at that bead... it hasn’t done anything to you but... it has made you weak and powerless... because you don’t know the power that you have over my children and grandchildren,” she says.
That POWER word.
I don’t like it.
“See, you have power but that power has broken you and left you a wreak but anyways I don’t want to talk about that...I wanted to tell you something... nobody leaves this family, on their two legs... it’s always in a body bag,” she says.
Now I am creeped out... what does she mean by body bag... Zimele has hurt me but kill me... never, my husband is not a monster like hers.
But let me keep quiet, this is my dead mother-in-law... sitting comfortably in my kitchen.
I swear as soon as she leaves, I am throwing away that stool.

“It’s said that you can take a donkey to the river but can’t force it... to drink the water from the river... it’s true that you took my misguided dimples to their roots and you made them to create a home in a place called Nqamakwe but still instead of things flowing properly... they did not and that’s because the water did not pass the throat... it stopped halfway,” she says.
I am not talking, I have become mute... like super mute.

“I know you want to leave but I assure you that they is more peace to be than not to be... nobody gets out of this place alive, trust me... I am speaking from experience... here take...,” she says, handing a... oh my god... it’s Harriet’s bead.

I can’t hold it.

“What... what am I doing with Harriet’s bead,” I say.
I am stammering, because WOW.