𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞?

Finally getting up from Y/N looked around noticing Elios wasn't in bed. She sat up but groaned feeling her legs and seeing a few markings on her. She got out of the covers wobbling and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower before checking on Shinji.

A few minutes later, Y/N was changing and putting on comfortable clothing.

She left the room and headed to Shinji's room and saw that he was standing up

She left the room and headed to Shinji's room and saw that he was standing up. He was bouncing up and down before noticing his mother. He began to coo at her making her smile.

Y/N: Hey baby~ you had a good sleep?

Shinji just cooed at her as he tried reaching for her. She went towards him before grabbing him under the shoulders. She kissed his forehead before going to the chair and begin breastfeeding him.

Elios and Hizashi however, were still discussing the whole "marriage" thinking about how it would work and set it up.

Elios: I'm just saying, it would be small and not much. My parents would come and well some people you know can come. It's a simple and small wedding.

Hizashi[Dad]: I know but— I'm less concerned about that.

This made Elios raise a brow at the man, trying to solve what he meant by that.

Y/n: Then what are you worried about?

Hizashi[Dad]: What my baby?!

Elios cringed at the noise but also heard Shinji cry for a moment. He stood up but saw Y/N with a new set of clothes walking out with Shinji.

Y/N: Daddy!! What the hell!? Why are you yelling so loud?

Hizashi[Dad]: Sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to wake you or make Shinji cry.

Y/N: You didn't wake me up, I was already up and feeding Shinji. I was changing him but then you yelled and well...

Hizashi apologizes once again before looming at Shinji and kissing his cheek saying good morning to him.

Y/N then the high chair for Shinji sitting him down between his father and grandpa. Elios kissed his cheek making Shinji coo at the feeling and this made him push his face away.

Elios: Shinji...I'm just trying to give you love...

Hizashi[Dad]: Looks like he doesn't want it anymore.

Elios just glared at the man before kissing his son's cheek again and walking into the kitchen. He saw Y/N making oatmeal for Shinji. He went to her wrapping his arms around her body.

Y/N turned seeing he was placing his face into the crook of her neck. She rolled her eyes at the feeling before pulling away and headed to the table placing the small bowl of oatmeal and plastic spoon for the young boy.