𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧!?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

3 months went by a flash, Y/N was living suitably with her son and father. She learned many things and went to a place on how to swaddle and feed her baby since she was new. Many were shocked on how young she was being a mother.

Some would give condolences on the young thinking she was going through many things. Not once did care about the sympathy she was receiving since everything was going smoothly for her and her son.

The relationship between her Elios was fine. He visited and would be happy to meet his son as Shinji would be happy to see his father. Elios parents, his father, were happy to meet the young child after a while. Everything, money and status was normal seeing she nothing to worry about.

Her schooling anf becoming a lawyer was fine as she was lucky to be tutored at times with Elios Father who used to be a lawyer. He taught the different types on what section she would land in and the topics she would need to learn about it.

For Shinji, he would spend most his time with Hizashi, his grandfather, or Elios Mother when she would be busy. One thing she hated was that couldn't drink anymore since it impact on her milk which could cause harm on the child.

Elios Father: That's the consequence of that part. The liability is in fact at fault due to the actions they have committed. Is that understandable Yamada-san?

Y/N: A little. But yes, I understand. I know being a lawyer would difficult but shit....it's harder than I expect it to be.

Elios Father only chuckled as he rubbed her back understanding her problem.

Elios Father: It is. I actually regretted becoming and studying for being a lawyer. But I did it and here I am. You'll do just fine. Remember what this is all for— Shinji.

Staring at his eyes, she nodded breathing in. She continued on her lesson until Elios's mother entered carrying a crying Shinji. She figured he wanted to it. She didn't pack any formula since she didn't feel like it be suited for him.

Y/N: Oh thank you, I'll handle this. Umm..

Elios Mother: You can head into Elios old room. It's clean since he was staying here for a while.

Nodding she thanked her once more leaving and entering the room seeing it was indeed Elios old room.

Y/N: Man....you sure eat a lot don't you? I don't know if it's from my side or yours kid.

Shinji continued eating until he feel asleep. Lifting her bra making sure it covered her breast before laying him on his stomach staying there for a while until he was completely out.