𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

3 weeks went by, and Y/N has gotten accustomed to the students in class 1-A. Though, half the time she would try to annoy them by not caring goal or future they have in mind. She managed to get in Bakugou's skin quicker since she noticed he had a short-temper.

When taking care of Shinji alone she was completely different as she was acting completely responsible and that what's caught Midoriya's attention. But when either a boy or girl or even both would enter and ask to hold Shinji she would accept but sneaky run off and return 2 hours later.

He didn't understand why she would do this. He wanted to find out but he didn't want her to run cause last she did, Present Mic, Hizashi, scold her roughly but fairly about running off and leaving your child alone with people he isn't completely associated with.

But like had mentioned once, "I've been here with Shinji for last 2-3 weeks, he's gotten to know a few they played with him. I think it's fine." Are the exact words she said. This of course made Hizashi upset but even though she was now 17 and older she still couldn't grip onto being a mother.

Right now Y/N was alone in the library writing notes from a video she was provided from Elios Father and his co-workers that worked with him over time.

Shinji was in his portable crib filled with toys distracted. She was lucky that Shinji wasn't being fussy or giving her any trouble throughout the time.

Still watching from afar, Midoriya watched carefully but he felt a creep. A hand touched Midoriya's shoulder startling him making him squeak. He quickly hid hoping she didn't see him.

In front of him was none other Uraraka holding her school bag.

Midoriya: *whispers* Uraraka-san... you scared me..

Uraraka: *whispers* I'm sorry Midoriya-kun. But what are you doing?

Midoriya: *whispers* Nothing, just trying to find a book you know.

Hoping for the girl to believe the lie even though it was noticeable faked. Uraraka noticed Midoriya watching Y/N most of the time. She didn't understand as she was mainly judging everyone bluntly or silently.

Uraraka: *whispers* Midoriya-kun, you've been staring at Y/N-chan for a while...

Tsuyu: *whispers* It's getting creepy. *kero*

Both Uraraka and Midoriya flinched on the random voiced that entered. Both turning their heads they saw the long dark green haired female.

Midoriya: *whispers* How long have you been there Tsuyu?

Tsuyu: *whispers* Just long enough that you've been staring at Y/N for 3 hours straight.

Midoriya blushed on the embarrassment he was put on. He began to wave his hands trying to make an excuse until they heard a voice calling out to them.

Y/N: Damn....I figured it was a of you bitches.....

They all turned to face Y/N who had her as cross with a face questioning why they were there.

Y/N: What are you all doing here? I mean, like do you have a test or what?

Midoriya: Oh! Y/N-san, we were just....ummm...

Trying to figure his words until she went over to both girls seeing they both silent. She went back to the flustered boy who was still getting his words out. Y/N only smiled and raised her hands up stopping him.