𝐈... 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞... 𝐘𝐨𝐮

{𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕}

————————

Valentine's Day. A special day for anyone. Spending it by yourself, spending it with your family, or anyone.

Today was special. Because Elios parents decided to drop by not to spend it with their son but to see their grandson and spend time with me. And Shinji's grandparents began to spoil him rotten.

Elios: Are you sure you will be able to handle him on your own?

Elios questioned as he was dressed fancy as he waited for Y/N his fiancee. His parents, Mallory and Dimitri, crossed their arms as they stared at their son.

Elios[Mallory] mother: Elios, if we were able to raise your little butt then we could look after your son which is our grandson just fine.

Elios[Dimitri] father: Exactly. Now give us the baby.

Elios' father stretched out his arms asking for his first grandson from his son. Elios who was holding his son looked at Shinji who was in a world of his own with no thought. This will be first official date with Y/N as a date night on Valentine's Day and leaving his only son alone.

He was planning to leave him with Hizashi and Aizawa but his parents knocked on his door the moment he was planning to ask them.

Elios: Alright... if anything call me or Y/N and—

Elios mother: Yes, yes. Shinji may be our first grandbaby–

Elios held Shinji pushing their cheeks together making the young child giggle at his grandma.

Elios mother: But we know what to do.

Just then Y/N entered the room with her hair all done, make-up done and all dressed.

Y/N: Sorry... I was just–

Elios mother: Oh don't fret love. This will be your actual first time leaving Shinji. No need to worry. You look beautiful.

Y/N smiled at the woman who was carrying Shinji as he looked at his mother.

Shinji: Mama...

Y/N chuckled as she caressed his cheek and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Elios on the other hand was completely mesmerized by the young woman herself.

Y/N: Okay, Shinji... Mommy and daddy are going out. Be good to your nana and grandpa...

Shinji just stared at his mother as he began to blow from his tongue spitting saliva. Even though Y/N enjoyed to party and having a carefree moment without Shinji, she was still his mother. And her mother's instincts couldn't have hit her that hard than this right now.

Elios: Ready?

Y/N nodded as she waved goodbye to her son and her parent-in-laws.

Y/N: That was the most enjoyable date I ever had. I can't believe you would take me out to do this...

Elios: Of course. And am I not allowed to take my fiance out on special occasions like this?

The blonde chuckled as she held his hand tightly with hers. They were heading into his car as Elios opened the passage door for her.

Y/N: You may, but mother instincts are hitting me more than I want.

Elios closed the door as he entered his side.

Elios: Trust me. I get the feeling too. Dad instincts are getting to me too. Parenthood, huh?

Y/N: I don't want to head back yet... it feels too early and they can handle it on their own right?

Elios nodded as he understood what she meant.

Elios: And another good thing is that your dad is heading to your apartment where my parents are so Shnji will be occupied for a long while.

Y/N: True. Also I'm going to start teaching basic sign language knowing how loud my dad is. He might inherit my quirk or yours if you have one—

Elios: I don't.

Y/N pressed her lips together after hearing what Elios said.

Y/N: Okay... but you get it.

Elios: I do.

Y/N was taking off her heels and quickly sat down on Elios couch at his apartment. She was exhausted but the other wasn't.

He sat down beside her and placed his head on her shoulder. But the moment Y/N looked at him she already could tell what he was planning. There might be a small chance that Shinji will have another sibling with a one year or small couple month age gap.

"You are bec– becoming such a sex addict~"

Y/N moaned as Elios was thrusting behind her. It wasn't long since he took control automatically.

Elios chuckled as he placed his lips on her shoulder kissing and marking every spot on her.

"Say whatever you want princess... whatever you want."

Elios pulled out as he flipped on her back making her face him. He leaned down kissing her lips as their tongues were fighting. But Y/N lost due to Elios fingering her quickly making her legs shake in her pleasure.

"You're such a slut for me, aren't you?"

"Sh–shut up!"

It's 1:30 in the morning. Elios was up while Y/N fell asleep. This was the life he wanted. His small family that would consist of him, Y/N and Shinji and possibly another in the near future.

Elios: I love you Y/N... please know that...