Difference Part 2

Ace's POV

ok now i know you guy's know i love prince i do but all re really do is have sex and if we are not having sex then we are talking about it. or we're no around each other i think this realtionship is build out of lust not love.

because i don't think about prince anymore i think about music my friends TV, thats pretty much it i don't even picture our future anymore its like old memories. that  i used to have that i think about so times.

and i can tell prince can feel it to thats why we Brock up yesterday yes, their were tears but we promised to steal be friends.you know how when you break up with somebody you've been with for a while you have regret.

i don't and neither does prince i'm mean we are doing ood so far like today i saw him at the mall with Nya laughing there asses off about something so atleast we are both good on moving on in this relationship.

Prince POV

So after i got home from the mall with nya i got a text from Colton talking about he wants to talk and to meet him at the beach at 7:30 this nigga crazy it's gonna be dark at 7:30 at the beach with him thats so bull shit right there.

but i'm just gonna play along and bring my pepper spray cuz i know he gone try something.so i got dressed and it was 6:15 so i waited in the living room till it was time for me to go. but a few mins later colton told me he was going to pick me up *kanye shrug*.

At the beach

when me and Colton got there he grabbed my hand. i counldn't pull away and i'll admits i steal have feelings for him but i can't trust him. and holding hands with him is so inacent right.we stop walking and he swung me around to face him.

he started tearing up talking about how he missed me this and that and he was series about everything he said i could tell but.........i can't trust him and thats what i told him. but i don't think i should of told him like that.

he grabbed my wast and started pulling me closer telling me that i'm not gonna leave him at that point i started panicking tryna grab my pepper spray but he knocked it out me hand and pull out a blad from him back pocket and sliced my thought.

i felt realest like every weight that was on me leafed off. i thought when you died it would hurt but i didn't only thing that happens is you fing peace it not sound just quit.you can her music like the instrumental of WE are young or something.

i can't describe it just make you wanna cry how beautiful the music sound. i saw colton run away and all i thought was please let him just leave me here i don't want to end up in the back of a truck dead because my Ex didn't like my answer to him question.

and know my life is over i could of never loved anyone or marry anyone its hard to think about but i'm dying i think it feels like it am i dead........

 Coltons POV

Ok i know this is my first pov on this story and  it's on a bad note but i really do love prince and him saying no just set off a trigger in my head. you see i mentally ill and i was let out of my my mentally hospital 3 years ago and it seems like i'll have to go back but i'm not going back with out a fight.

i called my friend tyler to help me out with the body and yes the hole time he was freaking out but he ows me anyway.we dumped prince's body in the local lake with 3 bricks attached to him i cried the whole time too i really did just loss and kill my everything.

Nya's POV i've been calling prince since 9 o'clock he told me he was going with colton so i told him i would check on him and he's not answering. and the possibility of him sleeping with Colton again is likely thats why iknow thats not the reason he's not answering.

and i think i need to answer  Chressy calls because i don't want him to worry either.when i answered the phone i could tell Chressy was ready to call a amber alert on my ass. he was asking questions at miles per second and i coulnd't help but smile knowing that he was worried about me.

but i stopped him and told him about Prince he's on his way to pick me up now so we can go  look for prince.

>.......................................An: i steal have writers block and this is all i could come up with sorry