Not Gonna Be The one You Call PT2

AN: no read threw i'll do it later good luck my west side shawtys 

A Month Later

PRince POV

Omg all week colton has been calling me talking about "oh baby i miss you" "breaking up with you was the worst thing i did" bla bla bla bullshit. This nigga think i'm stuppid and i don't know why that dumb bitch jasmine even went with him knowing he was gay. she's a slut anyway she brock up with him yesterday, and thats why he's texting be now. i'm not gonna be the one he calls,He's a pussy that nigga was crying, like really bitch really. I just wanna slap him all over the hole united states. 

Like who the fuck he think i'm is suhn. i be's that pretty mother fucker in you dreams i'm G in these streets.LOL but for real he need to know's to back off, cuz i aint that bitch . JUST sayin.

CHres POV

after ace went off on me last month i havent talked to him sense like why would i he screamed at be for having relations with the used to be love of my life jacob who he only lets me call him that tho.But i'm not jay anymore after i had sex with him i realized that shit was not cool after i got home i took 20 showers because i felt nasty. I have no idea why i had a crush on jay. know looking back i feel stupid.

But 3 days later when i went to the senior basket ball game i meet a girl named Nya, Like what is air, she's really deep and funny ,sertain things she say's makes you think about it for a long time.And she always smells like rasberries and baby lotion.And her kisses are like watermelon yeah she's like fruit punch but she's MY fruit punch.

But aye love is like math you look at you X and ask Y.

Criag POV

 Okay something is really wrong with Chres. i think its love he's always talking about nya she's cool she's sissy type and i know she won't hurt him. their just so cute. LOL i sound really gay right now. *kanye shrug*

Ray POV

THat aint got nothing to do with me. Find me a nigga and i'll be happy. wait wait wait naw never mind from far away that nigga was like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN. but up close that nigga like DAMN SMH.

ACE POV 

All month no one has talked to me exsept for ray, criag, and prince, he apologized for what happend last month and a few weeks later we got together it's been amazing and today he was gonna take me somewhere and ask me something i wounder what it is

AN: everybodys 18 now well nya just turned 18. but not really i'm turning 15 in feb on the 13th ;)

NYa POV

ok this i my first pov on this story so i hope you guess like me.sike it really doesn't mater you can talk about me till the day i die aslong as Chressy is by my side i'm fine. THat boy is my world and i hope he doesn't break my heart. he's told me everything from his dad leaving to him and that prince dude.

Today me and chressy are going on a date and he wont tell me tipical nigga behavior LOL,where we are going. where in the car right now bumping 2 CHIANZZZZZ but i can't see because i have a blind fold on.WAIT OMG we just stopped,my heart is beating fast than a mother fucka okay okay i'm getto as hell but cressy don't mind.

it was cold at first nigga gone give me a cold LOL, but it got warm so we are probably inside a building our something now. he stopped me in front of something and pulled mt blind fold off.

Chres POV

When i pulled her blind fold of i made sure to put her face right on their door. i'm sorry its just cute when she's mad.And yes she was but i stopped her and asked her if she was ready for her suprise she jumped up and down like a little kid, or a fat kid and the candy story waiting in line to sheack out.

i grabed he hand and in trind it with mine and i automaticly got nervus what is she say's you know what don't think it don't think it.as soon as the door open tears started coming from her eyes when she saw the paster and the alter. 

when we were infront of the paster she asked me if i was sure and a shook my head yes. and we just got married.