Trading Places

AN:No spell check or read  threw so good luck. and my B-day is coming up 02/13/13 happy b-day to me LOL

Chres POV

after the chruch we went strait to the airport,nya kept asking me where we were going but i'd jus ignore her when we landed a lady welcomed us to hawi, And nya kept jumping up and down.When we got to the hotel room it was amazing it was a big window everywhere to living room and bed room. i closed the blindes in the bedroom and drug nya with me and tossed her on the bed roughly.

Letting my dominate side kick in. But as soon as i took my shirt off my phone started ringing knowing nya i have to answer it. it was my mom so i went to the office room that was in or sweet.

Nya's POV

as soon as he went in the office room i got undressed and put in my black laced panties and bra, after i went strait to the office room were Chressy was.he was sitting on the office chair staring out the window talking to his mom.

i grabbed one of the suckers out of the candy jar on the desk and sat right in front of him.As soon as i started sucking on the sucker i can tell it was turning him on so i started rubbing roczilla,but it wasn't fazing him so i slowly unzipped and pulled down his pant's while he was steal talking to his mom.

I started licking his tip and got a soft moan from him.and started stroking him slowly with his moans getting loader.i could hear his mom getting mad   i guess she knows what were doing.he just ignored her so, so did i i started stroking faster and was about to lick the tip again until, he push my head al the was down on him making me deep throat it

."you gotta finish what you started" he said while and keep going up and down head motions....... To be continued

ACE POV

when i got to princes house i texted him to come out but he said there was a change of plans. So i came in as soon as i did their were rose petals every where leading to his guest bed room. when i opened the door the was a heart on the bed with prince laying in the middle.

he walked over in nothing but his tight red underwear he knows i like. and slowly started taking off my clothes and pulling me to the bed.when we got to the bed he got on to of mt kissing me everywhere. i tried to take control and i sussed and pulled down his under wear ans started doing work..........

Ray POV

So. yaw wanted to know what happened to me and prodigy right well i found him in a middle of a threesome with colton and some dude named khalid. and i left and told him we were over and i guess i didn't mean much to him because he didn't even try to call me or nothing.

He's just walking around all happy and shit acting we never knew each other.i can't stand him sometimes.i meet this dude named jacob he's taking me out tonight since he doesn't want me to mop around all day.

he took me out to eat at red lobster then, we went to his house to spend the night. i was half way asleep untill i felt the bed move and arms wrapped around me. i knew it was jacob because i smelt his colone he started kissing on my neck and it felt hella good.

he turned me over and started going down kissing and licking my skin slowly.till he came to my V line and pulled my underwear down and went to work..........

Craig POV

 I'm mad cuz i saw ray with jacob. nobody knows but i don't fucking like jacob he always fucking with my money. on my corner and shit and he knows it.And i know i'm wrong for leave and using ray so don't hand me that bullshit on a plat. BYE>.