Seokjin left the kitchen after that, getting ready to head out to go shopping. Seokjin worked at night, so he went out to do his errands during the day.

"He's scary" Namjoon whispered to Jeongguk. "I heard that Namjoon" Seokjin called back, making the youngest start to laugh.

Jeongguk finished his food a couple of minutes later. He quickly washed his plate before running off to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth, Tae was already in there doing the same.

"When you're done, come wait outside with me" Taehyung wiped his face off before looking back at Jeongguk. When the younger of the two nodded his head, Tae had slapped his ass then walked out of the bathroom.

Jeongguk wanted to go out with them already, so he got through brushing his teeth quickly before making his way to the front door, slipping his shoes over his feet.

When he got out the door, he noticed that the other three were already in the car.

He could see Jimin and Taehyung sitting in the back seat so he moved to the passenger seat to get in as well.

As Namjoon starts driving towards the campus, Jimin speaks up from the backseat.

"You got more pacifiers?" he questions the norm in the drivers seat, Namjoon nodded his head. "I had to buy more supplies, i handed out the last of it on friday" the teacher answered focusing on the road.

Jeongguk went a little stiff in the front seat, trying to stop himself from slipping when he's in the car with three of his roommates.

Jeongguk had done pretty good, keeping his little hidden from his roommates for the last month. The last thing he needed was for his hard work to be wasted at the mention of a pacifier.

He knows that his friends would be supportive of him and would help him, but if he was to let them know that he had changed classes while he had been with his ex, they would know what he had done to him.

He didn't want his friends to be worried about it when he had already moved on from it himself.

Plus, he kind of wanted to prove to his ex that he was able to take care of himself still, even if he was no longer a middle, or norm as most people called it now.

"People slip that often in your classes?" Jimin wonders curiously. Namjoon shrugged from his seat.

"Some just come to my room when they are in need of something. I've had students come who aren't in my classes" Namjoon replied, a small smile on his face.

Jeongguk is surprised that Namjoon wasn't a caregiver when he cares so much for the littles that approach him for an item he carries around in case.

He knew caregivers who weren't even like that.

However, the male still didn't have a scent like the caregiver in the back seat. Jeongguk also had a scent that had developed over the first few times he slipped into little space.

However, he covers it easily with his deodorants or perfumes on the days that it was too strong.

Sometimes you don't change classes until you find someone you're really compatible with caring for.

When Namjoon had pulled up at the campus, the car wasn't even off before Jeongguk was getting out of the car, his bag already in hand.

Jimin giggled at him, "Someones eager for classes" he comments, watching as the younger walks away quickly.

Jeongguk sighed softly when he was away from his three roommates, glad he hadn't slipped again during that conversation.

He made his way to his first class and sat down at his usual table, even if he was early, he just sat there on his phone until the class started.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

a/n: I haven't exactly gotten up to the little stuff yet, but the chapter after next he has a free day, so i'll definitely be posting a chapter of fluffy adorable little koo.

also would anyone be interested in seeing my new notes for this fic, i think they're so cute and i was able to add stickers onto it :( it's so damn cute.

Little fics make me feel soft as, they're usually so adorable.

If you're still confused about anything let me know and i'll try to answer without giving anything away.

Also, I need someone to be a caregiver at jk's work who will be his friend, if you guys have any suggests i'm definitely opened to hearing them.

If not i'll just come up with an original character.

If you do have any suggests, maybe add on who you guys want to be their little too :)

anyways have a good day/night. stay safe and follow your covid rules. please stay home if you're feeling unwell.