Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Gerda's family went to get help from King Harald, who let them stay by his castle for the first night. King Harald stood together with Gerda and Mars at the stairs, that led to the other floors of the castle.

"Thanks to Gerda, things didn't have gone worse. I wouldn't know how things would have been if I had left Rollan hurt very badly without her interfering. I feared, that my mother would kill me," Mars explained while King Harald listened to him. "My sister locked her up with her magic and tried to keep her in there. Now Vegard and Kai returned to see if they could manage to put the antimagic chains on,"

"It was good, that you were able to confess everything, that happened before. You still will have to face a future judgment at the court. You have a few plus points for admitting the crime. You might get a lower punishment, which isn't so bad," Stated King Harald making Mars nod neutrally, then looked at Gerda, which had listened to the conversation.

"Thank you for letting us in," Said Gerda making Harald smile and hold out his hand to the blonde to shake it.

"You're welcome. I'm glad to help out an old friend," Stated the king making Gerda smile. Gerda looked upstairs at the empty space, then the King placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You can knock at the door. I'm sure they're done," Harald suggested making Gerda smile and go upstairs to head to the room, Rollan was located. Gerda knocked at the door, waiting for someone to open it, and watched it being pulled back to reveal the face of the Snow Queen.

"Am I disturbing?" Questioned Gerda making the Snow Queen chuckle.

"We're done. You can get in," Said the Snow Queen making Gerda smile and step into the room spotting Rollan holding over his lap a coffee board with a soup bowl in it. Beside him stood Una watching the Spaniard take the spoon to taste the soup, afterward the brunette woman looked at her daughter approaching the mother.

"How are the injuries?" Questioned Gerda watching Una smile.

"He looks like nothing had happened to him. The Snow Queen had been able to heal his internal wounds fast. You know I'm just able to heal superficial wounds. Rollan had one or two, which had burnt deeper into his skin. The Snow Queen's magic does deeper down into someone," Una explained making Gerda nod and look at Rollan taking a sip from the spoon to taste the soup. Gerda sat down on the bed to look at him, glimpse up at her and smile.

"How are you?" Asked Gerda seeing Rollan in a slightly short pajama blouse and she took a look at Rollan's arm to see his skin was clear from scratches.

"The pajamas I got are slightly tight. Are there from your brother?" Asked Rollan making Gerda nod.

"Ander's clothing would be shorter for you, so I asked Kai if he could borrow you his," Una explained making Gerda chuckle and take a look at the clothing again.

"Well, that marine blue doesn't really match you," Commented Gerda jokingly making Rollan nod.

"I'm more bothered with the size. Good thing is, that I just need to wear it when sleeping," Mentioned Rollan, then Gerda pecked him on his cheek.

"Nothing but your health matters. I will let you eat the soup," Mentioned Gerda watching Rollan take the spoon into his mouth to slurp the liquid. Gerda looked at the Snow Queen, that stood by the door watching out at the corridor, and waved at the outside hearing Kai's voice. Afterward, the Snow Queen moved her hand aside to lead Kai to enter the bedroom followed by Alfida, Vegard, and Mars's sister May.

"Hey guys, thanks for helping me back home. I really have appreciated it," Alfida said sarcastically making Gerda cover her mouth embarrassed from not remembering, Alfida was around as well.