Chapter14

Chapter 14

Alfida and Rollan stood at the outside of the house of Gerda's family. Kai had embraced his girlfriend to tell her goodbye and returned to the house leaving his sister by the door looking down at her friends.

"Thanks for staying with us for dinner. It was amusing to have all sit around the table," Commented Gerda making the duo nod. "Will you pass by tomorrow, so we can hang out or do anything else together?"

"I'm free," Said Alfida while Rollan nodded.

"I'm obviously free too.....By the way, if anyone of you doesn't mind. Can anyone show me, where the post office is? I want to send my mother a letter to say I have arrived," Questioned the Spaniard making Gerda nod.

"I will," Promised Gerda making Rollan smile, then Alfida placed her hand on the Spaniard's shoulder.

"Very good. Come on, Rollan. We got a long way back to the ship," Alfida said making Rollan nod and exchange looks with Gerda.

"See you tomorrow," Said Rollan, then Gerda got downstairs to embrace the Spaniard tightly.

"See you tomorrow," Gerda said, then gave him a peck on his cheek. "Be careful you two,"

"We will. If she plans anything towards us, it might take her a few days to have a plan," Commented Alfida making Gerda nod, then Rollan pecked Gerda's forehead and grabbed her hands.

"We will be good. I promise," Announced the Spaniard making Gerda smile poking her nose on his nose, afterward Alfida shove her hand between the two to prevent them from going into a kiss.

"Hey, hey, hey. Keep that for the other days," Said Alfida making Gerda chuckle. "See you tomorrow," Alfida said moving Rollan away from the blonde, which looked back at the blonde and waved back at the woman, which sent Rollan an air kiss. Luta appeared by the door to observe the friends leave, then the weasel placed her front paws on Gerda's leg to earn her attention. Gerda smiled, then picked the weasel up to snuggle with her.

"The day was amazing, Luta," Commented Gerda enamored, while Luta enjoyed the fondle. Gerda looked at Luta, which smiled at Gerda and licked her nose, making her giggle. Both looked at the duo reaching the end of the road, making Gerda look neutral at seeing both go alone. "Luta, can you do me a favor and see, if both make it home without any issues?" Questioned Gerda watching Luta nod and hop down from her arms to follow the two friends.

Rollan and Alfida walked together out of the village going over a path made of dirt only, which led through a small part of a forest. Rollan walked with a large smile plastered on his face, which Alfida happened to notice with a smirk.

"Not even five minutes have passed and you're already thinking about Gerda," Complained Alfida earning Rollan's attention.

"I'm sorry. I'm just very happy, that Gerda's parents have accepted me after this odd encounter with Mars's family," Commented Rollan making Alfida nod. "I had expected it could have turned out differently,"

"Well, Mars' mom didn't want to accept it. You have heard Una at the table today. His mother wasn't treating Gerda the way she should be treated,"

"Gerda mentioned me that during our ride," Commented Rollan making Alfida nod.

"She told me that," Added Alfida. "She told me a lot of things from your common trip.....erm every little thing,"

"Why did she tell you, she made love with me?" Questioned Rollan making Alfida shrug her shoulders.

"She mainly wanted to know, what she should do, when she returns home. After that night she was self-assured to believe you and her are right for each other,"