Chapter Thirty-Six: A Trip Down Memory Lane - Part One; Nora West-Allen

Chapter Thirty-Six: A Trip Down Memory Lane; Nora West-Allen

Dedicated to AgentofDreams989 and JoshuaSmith943 for all of their support of my work! Thank you guys so much, your kind words mean so much to me! And you two are the most schway people ever. :)

Unknown,

Unknown,

Dad just saw all of that. All of those talks with Thawne, all those times where I came to his worst enemy for help, the person who hurt him so badly. How could he not hate me after all of that? Trick question, because you already know that he does. Didn't he tell you that after he left you?

Another green-tipped arrow suddenly whizzed past Nora's face, striking the wall right next to her as it quickly shook her out of her thoughts.

" Is that the Green Arrow?" she asked her father, both equally awed and scared.

" Uh, yes." he answered confusedly.

Another arrow soared straight towards his chest, which he quickly used his speed to redirect back at The Arrow. Oliver swatted it aside effortlessly, already loading the next barrage into his bow.

" Why is he attacking us?" Isn't he your friend?"

" I don't think that this Oliver is based on ours." Barry sputtered as he began to frantically dodge The Arrow's relentless assault, arrows flying within mere inches of him.

I'd think you're right. Uncle Oliver would never attack Dad... well in a to kill kind of way.

" I think that you have other problems to worry about." a voice from behind her stated.

Nora, using her super-speed, ducked right as Cicada's dagger cut through the air above her, slicing a large slit along the wall behind her.

Wait, did I just use my speed around her dagger?

" Dad, I don't think that her dagger takes away our powers!" she yelled to Barry.

" I don't need my daggers to beat you!" Grace roared.

A heavy punch collided with the wall, where Nora's face had been seconds ago, before she had dodged away from her.

Cicada slashed out again and again, Nora jumping back with each attack, getting closer and closer to the back wall of Cisco's Lab.

" Looks like you're almost out of running space, Nora," Grace taunted, pressing her assault harder.

" That's what you'd think." she said as she backed against the wall.

Let's hope this works!

Once Grace was mere inches from sinking her dagger into her chest, Nora leaned back against the wall, phasing right through it, disappearing from the villain's sight.

Grace growled as she looked around, trying to spot her prey.

" Did you miss me?" Nora said from behind her. She landed a flurry of quick successive punches to Cicada's side, doing one hard punch to her chest, which caused her enemy to topple over, temporarily stunned.

Now to help dad.

As Nora turned around she heard the distinctive noise of Cicada's dagger, slowing down time and using her purple and orange speed to dodge just in time to avoid being hit by it.

" Did you really think that it would be so easy?" Grace spat mockingly.

Red light shot out of her hands, wrapping itself around Nora as it picked her up and high into the air.