She grabbed Dinah's hand, pulling her into the house and closed, locking it as well, the door. They walk to Normani's bedroom and change out of their clothes. Dinah sat down on her bed and Normani sat on her lap, wrapping her arms around Dinah's neck. It was a good few seconds before Normani decided to speak up.

"You like me right?" Normani wondered which caused Dinah to pull a confused expression.

"Wow, that was random. In what context are we talking?" Dinah bit her lip locking eyes with Normani, feel a sudden sensation in her stomach.

"Like, have feelings for me?" Normani asked softly, trying to avoid eye contact but Dinah made it impossible.

"Oh? Did you catch feelings?" Dinah smirked.

"No..." Normani trailed off, face fully heated.

"Well that's too bad, I definitely did." Dinah admitted with the smirk still on her face.

"You did?" Normani perked up happily.

"Fasho, getting physically with you helped me figure it out." Dinah teased and Normani felt a shiver go down her spine.

"You're such a horny teen." Normani rolled her eyes while biting her lip with joy because of Dinah's confession.

"With a hot babe straddling my waist, can you blame me?" Dinah pulled Normani closer so she can kiss her jaw.

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

She kissed lower as Normani locked her legs around Dinah's waist fully.

"I do also have feelings for you." Normani also admitted.

Dinah smiled and pulled Normani so she is now laying on her back. She kissed down until she reaches Normani stomach. She's already well past 3rd base with her so maybe she should test her luck and go further. Dinah sat up and locked eyes with Normani who had her hand over her mouth with her eyes barely open. This time, Dinah felt the sting at the bottom of her stomach. Biting her lip, she pulled the shorts off with ease and with a deep breath to calm her now pacing heart. Dinah felt her shirt being tugged on, so she took it off and leaned down to get closer to Normani. Removing her hand, she locked their lips again and trailed her hand under the hem of Normani's panties. Normani dug her nails into Dinah's shoulder as the kiss deepened as well with Dinah's fingers entering her. A low moan were dragged out from both of their mouths as they continued to make out, heavily. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths as Dinah continued to pump her fingers into Normani. Her legs clenched around Dinah's waist and her walls began to tighten around Dinah's fingers causing Dinah to fasten her pace with her fingers. Before Normani could let loose, Dinah pull away, taking off her panties as well, leaving her whining and Dinah ignored her small cries as she kissed down her stomach once again, this time leaving small love marks along her body. When she reached the spot where they both wanted her to be, the pushed Normani's legs apart slightly and her eyes widen at the sight. With curiosity immediately taking over, she licked the wet fold presented in front of her causing Normani to jerk at the sudden sensation. Dinah placed her tongue fully on then into her 'girlfriend' who let a little yelp along with a moan. One hand gripping the sheets and the other, the back of her hand on her mouth once more. As Dinah continues to flick her tongue, Normani shuts her eyes and felt herself getting daringly close to her high which she reached after a few more thrusts from Dinah's tongue. Normani let out a little sigh as Dinah perks up with a satisfied smile on her face. She licks her lips and sit next to Normani who recovers more quickly then the first time Dinah had touched her. Normani is now in between Dinah's legs with a lazy smile. She wiped Dinah's mouth and planted a kiss on her lips before pushing Dinah so her back was now on the bed. Normani positioned to be in reverse cowgirl without knowing it and she freed Dinah's aching member from the layers of clothes. Normani turned to look at Dinah who face was bright red.