A week has past since Normani and Dinah had gotten to know each other as well as Ryan and Keith boo loving every chance they see each other. Normani and Ryan were walking down the halls until Keith stopped them.

"Ryan." Keith ignored Normani who was on her phone anyways.

"Keith." Ryan looked up at him with a smile.

"Let's go on a date." Keith smirked.

"Date-" Ryan was about to respond to his request but Rameer interrupted him.

"How about a double date?" Rameer suggested catching Normani's attention.

"Rameer?" Ryan rose her eyebrow.

"I've been wanting to ask you out for a while now Normani." Rameer admitted and Ryan turned to Normani who had an unreadable expression.

"Oh?" Ryan smirked.

"I...I cannot accept." Normani snapped out of her thoughts and Rameer frowned slightly.

"Why not?" Rameer wondered.

"I-uh, I'm uh dating Dinah." Normani bluntly lied and everyone jaw dropped.

"What?!?" All they says simultaneously.

"Dorky Dinah?" Keith whispered.

"Don't call her that." Ryan hit him lightly on the stomach.

"What? she's a dork." Keith snickered.

"Yes, her..." Normani forced a smile.

"Speak of the devil." Ryan muttered.

"Shit." Normani mumbled under her breath.

"When did you and Normani start dating?" Rameer asked Dinah and Dinah looked around confused.

"I- excuse me? Are you talking to me?" Dinah questioned.

"Yes, who else?" Rameer rolled his eyes.

"Uh..." Dinah trailed off before running away, feeling that Rameer was going to beat her for something she didn't know she was a part of.

"Why did she just run?" Rameer scoffed.

"Because she's a dork." Keith mumbled under his breath and Ryan hit him in the stomach once again.

"I'll go talk to her." Normani ushered as she backed away slowly.

"You do know we are going to have a serious chat at lunch right?" Ryan crossed her arms.

"Yes I do know that, thanks." Normani sarcastically remarked before leaving to find Dinah.

Normani walked around to not see her at all. She then came across Dinah hiding herself in her own locker. 'Oh Jesus.' Normani thought as she approached Dinah.

"Hey, I'm not actually dating her. I don't know where you got that-" Dinah rambled causing Normani to cut her off.

"Dinah." Normani called and Dinah perked up.

"Normani?" Dinah called back confusing.

"Please get your head out of the locker." Normani tried not to let out a laugh but couldn't help herself from smiling.

"Oh...Wait why did you tell him that we are dating?" Dinah panicked and Normani sighed.

"Well...because- I want to go on a date with you." Normani crossed her arms.

"What?" Dinah asked in shock.

"Will you go on one with me or no?" Normani huffed.

"You're not being serious are you?" Dinah readjusted her glasses.