Chapter 17

I could hear the sound of beeping, and felt a weight on my arm. My whole body ached, I could barely move. I groaned trying to sit up, feeling the weight on my arm quickly disappear "Oh My Gosh! Y/N!" I was tackled into a hug, "Aah, jeez not so rough" realizing who it was I quickly hugged back "Thank God you're okay, I was so worried, you've been out for 3 days" Enid exclaimed with tears in her eyes. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed  "you had lost a lot of blood and broke a few bones" she took hold of my hand. I had my other hand on her shoulder so I wouldn't fall "Y/n!" I saw Wednesday walk in "you shouldn't be walking, you're weak" she said sounding like it was an insult, but I knew she didn't mean it that way. "You were out for quite awhile" Wednesday states "yes I know, 3 days" "yeah and Enid stayed by your side all those 3 days" I looked towards Enid "Really?" I asked "Of course I stayed with you, I care for you" She smiled, her face turning a small pink Hugh. "Y/n, it was the Hyde wasn't it?" She asked. She looked tired and worried. She took my hand in hers but didn't face me "you can't go up against that Hyde again, who knows what will happen to you" she said her grip tightened in my hand "You have to listen to Enid, I told you this already. You can barely walk, let alone face the Hyde again" Wednesday spoke. I pulled away from Enid "No, it was my fault it was all my fault." I spoke "No Y/n, you can't blame yourself for this." I had to look away "it is my fault if I hadn't been so reckless and controlled my anger this wouldn't of happened, I could've put you in danger" I couldn't watch her face, I couldn't see the pain she was in, "Y/n please" she pleaded, i sighed "fine...I'll listen to you I promise." She smiled then ran her fingers through my hair "Thank you" she whispered, tears forming in her eyes "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you"

Sorry I haven't posted in a while
I haven't had much motivation for anything

Suggestions leave em in the comments
-A<3