Chapter 6

This morning I woke up feeling like shit, my throat hurt, my nose was runny, I just felt weak over all. I didn't want to bother Enid, so I just went went back to sleep hoping that I'd feel better when I wake up. Knowing Enid she was probably already up just didn't want to move, and hey if I'm sick, then I get a day off school and if Enid offers to care for me, means we could get the whole day to ourselves (minus the odd check ins) I woke up again but Enid wasn't underneath me anymore, I sat up and started looking around for her. My ears went down when I realized she wasn't in the room with me. I heard someone opening the door, I looked towards the door hoping it was Enid, as soon as I saw that it was her a smile planted on my face, my ears went up and my tail was wagging like a jet engine "heh, hey!, you're awake" she smiled at me, which made me even more happy. She had brought me food since I didn't get up, she placed it down on the nightstand. I held my arm out reaching towards her, she bent down to hug me while I latched onto her, my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. "You missed me that much, I wasn't even gone for long" she held me. "Y/n, your breathing sounds weird, can you breathe?" Enid asked looking worried shit i forgot about my binder shit shit shit what do I tell her "Y/n? Y/n! Im gonna go get the nurse" Enid headed towards the door "No!" I yelled, she stopped "Enid, im fine I just need to" I paused "need to what" she questioned walking back towards me. "I just need to take my binder off, I've been wearing it for way more then 8 hours which is causing my breathing problems" I said in fear (DONT sleep with your binder on and don't bind for more then eight hours unlike me but I get up at 6 and get home at 5 so) "your binder?" She looked at me weird, then made a face of realization "Y/n, you need to take it off, you could end up breaking one of your ribs, do need help getting it off?" I sighed and nodded. (Nothing spicy is going to happen I don't write smut, Ya Nasty) I took my shirt off so Enid could get to my binder, she went and stood behind me (We Respect People's Privacy) she grabbed hold of the bottom edge of the arm hole and started pulling upwards and over my head. I quickly put a bra and my shirt back on, then took one deep breath "finally oxygen" I heard Enid laughing at my sweet relief "what are you laughing at?" I asked looking at her "nothing it's nothing"