Chapter 10

Enid's Pov
"Come on Y/n, where are you" I heard a bunch of thrashing so I followed it, I saw a monster and a giant wolf fighting each other, i hid behind a tree trying to be as quiet as possible, when I stepped on a branch, both the wolf and the monster looked at me and the monster tried to go towards me when the wolf lunged at it scratching and biting. The monster threw the wolf against a tree and ran off. The wolf started getting smaller, then I realized, I started running towards her "Y/N! No no no no Y/n, please be okay, please be ok" I could feel tears in my eyes.

Y/n POV
I heard someone calling to me, everything hurts "Enid?" I struggle to open my eyes "Y/n! Thank god, I thought I'd lost you" i huffed " don't worry love, I'm not that easy to get rid of, but could you get my clothes I took my pants and my blazer off before they could rip" I saw Enid face turn bright red before she left to grab my clothes "here" Enid said while handing me my clothes and looking away "you can look now Enid I've got my clothes on, now if you wouldn't mind carrying me back to the dorm, so you can patch me up and we can cuddle" I made grabby hand towards Enid, she then proceeded to crouch down infront of me so I could get on her back "Y/n, we're going to have to tell principal Weems about this, You we're attacked!"

Back at the dorms

"Jeez Y/n, your ruffed up pretty bad are you sure you don't want to go to the infirmary?" Enid asked while wrapping my torso "yes Enid I'm sure I'll be fine" I reassured her

Y/n was wrapped up like this^
Not my work

There shall be no smut only somewhat spicy

"I got you another uniform for you to change into" There was a knock on the door, Enid went over to check "hey Wednesday, I know you're going to say no to not writing your novel, so could you maybe at least write it in the library" Enid said trying to convince Wednesday "that is a possibility but why" she asked sceptically "well you see Y/n got a bit hurt and is trying to rest and I fear that the clicking from your typewriter will make her headache worse" Wednesday quickly came in and got her typewriter and left to the library, by the time Wednesday had left Y/n was already finished putting her new uniform on, and was now sitting on the edge of Enid's bed "Knowing Wednesday she'll probably fall asleep on that thing" Enid said shutting the door and turning back to me, giving me a confused look "what's with that face" she smiled still confused "I thought you said you'd deal with me back at the dorm" I smirked at her, she laughed in disbelief "seriously? Now?" She asked surprised "aww, why not?" I whined my ears flattening against my head "because you're hurt" she said walking closer to me "but I bet you make me feel so much better" I said standing up "you're trying climb up to a rank you know you can't reach" I hadn't noticed that while she was talking she was wrapping my tie around her hand "so why don't you be a real omega and listen to your Alpha" Enid had pulled on my tie making collapse to my knees "Stay. Down." She said pulling me towards her with my tie,making me whine from my injures and other things, by that time my face was flushed and I was at her mercy "do you understand?" She asked pulling harder on my tie "y-yes Alpha" I stuttered out "aw not so tough now, are you?"

And that's all you get
As always any suggestions leave in the comments

Bye<3 -A