Chapter Three

I was in my dorm just sitting on the floor and drawing (don't judge me for some reason I sit on the floor when I craft) I didn't know that Enid come in the room till she leaned on my back looking over my shoulder "whatcha doing?" Startled I quickly flipped over my page I was drawing on hiding my drawing "Nothing, absolutely nothing, nothing at all" I quickly folded up my drawing and put it in my back pocket "mhm okay" she looked at me sceptical. I went back to drawing and she did whatever, suddenly I was picked up from behind by Enid "Enid?!?! Put me down!?!" I cried out, not noticing that she was taking the paper from my pocket "fine" Enid laughed "now, time to see what's in here" Enid had the paper in her hand and was waving it around "Enid! No!" I tried grabbing the paper from her but she sadly it taller than me. She unfolded the paper revealing the picture I had drawn

Not my art^My face turned bright red and my ears went down, I looked everywhere except Enid to avoid eye contact, Enid had walked towards me

Not my art^
My face turned bright red and my ears went down, I looked everywhere except Enid to avoid eye contact, Enid had walked towards me. Me now only looking down, fiddling with my fingers and my ears low. Enid folded the paper back up and put it in her pocket, she grabbed my face with both her hands making me look at her, we both started to lean in, our lips less than an inch apart, and she closed the gap between us, I somehow ended up between her and the wall of our room. When we separated for air Enid had noticed my tail wagging "someone seems happy" she teased "shut up" I said looking away my face red. Currently Enid was holding me up against a wall by my shirt, so if someone were to walk in it would look and someone did. "Hey guy, have you seen-" Xavier had walked in "Oh uh I-is this a bad time" he asked "course not, what did you need" Enid asked still holding onto my shirt. "I was just wondering if you guys knew where Wednesday was" Xavier asked "Oh, she's at her therapy session" I responded still against the wall "okay. Thanks, I'll leave you two to whatever...This...is" he did a circle motion at us then walked out making sure to close the door. Both Enid and I looked at each other "well that was awkward" she nodded and pulled me in for another kiss. Let's say we went a bit far (not that far) and now there is very visible hickies on both of us.

Wednesday with her cello

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window" Enid questioned "I had an extra hand" thing waved at Enid. "Whoa,Where's the rest of him?" She asked "It's one of the great Addams family mysteries" I say walking out, there's a sudden loud howling "Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked her eyes still on her sheet music "Because I can't" she bared her claws "that's all I got, I take it's the same for you" she took hold of my hand "yep these are all I got" I said pointing at my ears and tail.

Yo, back with another chapter give me suggestions if you want