Chapter Two

"Look at you, my little deathtrap, you look so handsome, Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories" My father said walking towards me.

Later

Enid wanted to introduce me to the other werewolves, as much as I didn't want to socialize I couldn't say no to Enid. As she dragged me along we came to a big grassy area with other people "hi guys!" She greeted the school pack "Hey, Enid! Who's this?" They questioned "This is Y/n she's one of my new roommates, she's a werewolf too" she said still holding onto my hand, I noticed and my face had turned bright red, the other wolves seem to notice except for Enid. At the start I was just sitting in the grass picking flowers, then ended up sitting in Enid's lap with her playing with my ears and tail, while me stilling not liking socializing I ended up continuing picking flowers and then making flower crowns, while the others were talking. I was trying to turn but only got half way but then twisted my torso the rest of the way to put the flower crown on Enid's head.

I gave her this smile^I turned around and proceeded to put the other one that I made on my head☺️little did I know that Enid's face had turned bright red as soon as I turned around, everyone saw it but me

I turned around and proceeded to put the other one that I made on my head☺️little did I know that Enid's face had turned bright red as soon as I turned around, everyone saw it but me. When we decided that it was time to leave Enid didn't want to stop petting me so I ended giving her a piggyback ride back to our dorm.

"What the Hell did you do to my room" Enid says getting off my back. "Seems you two have been getting along, and dividing our room equally" Wednesday says kicking stuff to Enid's side "uh hello did you forget about the third person who's supposed to be living here, where am I supposed to sleep?!" I raised my voice "On the floor, like normal" Enid was about to go off but i stopped her "Enid it's fine, I do usually sleep on the floor, I don't know why I just find it comfortable" Wahoo free room range "Silence would be appreciated" Wednesday said sitting at her desk, I had sat down in front of Enid's bed. "This is my writing time" Wednesday spoke "your writing time?" She questioned. "I devote an hour a day to my novel, Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent, I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation" my eyes widened at this. "I write in my voice, It's my truth, It's what my followers love" she defended "Your followers are clearly imbeciles" Jeez, imma just stay out of this. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures" I just sat there watching this play out "Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings, I realize that's a foreign concept to you" Enid spoke. "When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole. By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly." Wednesday went to sit back at her desk. Enid had turned her speaker on and started playing her music, she was dancing extremely silly which made me laugh. "Turn that off" she didn't listen "this is your final warning" Wednesday got up. "Rawr" Enid bared her claws at Wednesday. I giggle at the little Rawr she did "don't mess with me, this kitty's got claws, and I am not afraid to use them" A lady had come into our door "good evening girls,Oh, sorry about the mud, I wanted to make sure that Wednesday and Y/n were settling in,Ah,Is this a bad time? I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom,Apologies, I wasn't here to greet you when you two arrived" she said looking down at the black line. "I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome?"ms. Thorn hill asked "She's been smothering me with hospitality,I hope to return the favor,In her sleep" both Enid and I looked at her like she was insane. "Well, here's a little welcome gift from my conservatory,I try to match the right flower to each of my girls, see as Y/n doesn't really like flowers I got her some art supplies" ms.Thornhill handed me the art stuff. "Father had said you liked this kind of stuff, Okey-dokey, Before I leave, I want to go over a few house rules, Lights off at 10:00, no loud music, and no boys, ever" she stated "hehe won't be a problem with me" I whispered under my breath "you say something Y/n?" Enid asked "Oh uh nope" I responded.

Help! I don't know what to put for when Wednesday is at therapy. I want Enid and Y/n to do something together but I don't know what!! Give suggestions!!