Chapter 11

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind" Enid said trying not to be too grossed out "Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection" Wednesday retorted "Is this why you snuck out last night?" I asked kinda invested "Thing and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims" that's concerning but okay "Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't know where to begin" I'm still questioning some things "I need to get inside its head, Discover any patterns or anomalies, I've already made a big discovery, Turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed, The first one a kidney, the second a finger" Enid start look a bit pale "Wednesday, I don't feel" Enid started but then passed out, I caught her before she could hit the floor "Third a gall bladder, And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. Do you understand what this means? These murders aren't mindless" Wednesday said looking at her board "Wednesday, Enid passed out" Again "Thing! Fetch the smelling salts...again" I yelled

Time skip

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in, Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?" Ms. Thornhill asked "Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N" Everyone laughs "Okay, okay. I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework" everyone cheers and celebrates. "But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. Anyone interested, come and see me up here" she stated "You're not gonna volunteer? Aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch?" Xavier asked Wednesday "There's even a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz" I laughed at Xaviers poor attempt "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes" Wednesday doesn't do dances. "I'll probably do that anyway" "Or you could invite someone and have a little fun" I laugh again at his poor attempt.

Time skip

"Oh my god, Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave'N" Enid squealed "Really?! Hell must have frozen over" I say surprised "You know what you need?" Enid said excited "A bullet to the head?" Wednesday said unhappy "A dress" "I already have one" "Wednesday no, not the one you showed up in" i budded in "yeah absolutely not, That thing was a fashion emergency not even lightning could resuscitate, Thing, back me up here, You need something that screams, "First date. Stand back, bitches! I have arrived!" And I know just the place!" Enid took us to a shop that was definitely a place both me and Wednesday would avoid, too pink. "What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Wednesday said unimpressed "Our first roomie shopping spree! The dance committee's suggesting all white to match the theme, but that's not gonna fly with us" I'm just here because I have nothing else to do (and most of the time I end up following people around like a lost puppy😅) "I have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for a dance I don't want to attend" Wednesday started to walk away "But I thought we were bonding" Enid said disappointed that Wednesday wasn't interested in hanging out with her. "I feel I'll only slow you down. You're a gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn. Cut me loose and go run with the pack" that's the first actual nice thing I heard come from Wednesday "really?" She looks at Wednesday with a smile "plus my sister looks pretty bored just standing here doing nothing" they both look towards me, I ended up staring up at the sky to entertain myself. "Com'n Y/n!" Enid grabbed my hand and pulled me into the store "woah!" Trying not to fall and keep up with Enid "okay Y/n, time to get you a dress for the Rave'N" my eyes widened at the sentence Enid had said "Woah, No way, Absolutely not, I do NOT wear dresses" I say making an x with my arms and shaking my head. "Then what are you going to wear to the Rave'N?" Enid asked concerned for my night at the dance "A suit of course, you will never catch me wearing a dress willingly" I told her. "Oh, well there's a tailor in town we can go there" Enid again started pulling me along, having never let go of my hand from before. We got to the tailor and started looking (I don't know how a tailor works so shush) "Enid!, I found one I think I might like, imma go try it on" I yelled to her "Okay love, I bet you'll look amazing" she said still looking around.

Y/n's suit^

Y/n's suit^

"What do you think about this one?" I asked walking up to Enid to show her the suit. Her eyes widened and her face turned a bit pink "Woah! You look amazing" Enid stated still staring at me "thanks, im glad you like it" my face turned a slight red and I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand "and I love how both you and Wednesday will be wearing black, The Addams Twins 'best dressed' perfect" I laughed, loving how open minded Enid is. "Ok, let's go pay for this and then we can just go hang out back at the dorm" I gave Enid a smile

Back at the dorm

I hung up my suit so it didn't get wrinkled, and so it looks nice by the time I have to wear it, but now I have to go ask a extremely important person an extremely important question, (time to go find Ajax)(kidding) "Hey Enid, I have a question to ask" I say sticking my head out the closet "yeah what's up" I started to get nervous "would you uh maybe consider going to the Rave'N with me?" I asked scared about her answer " Of course Y/n, I'd love to go with you" she smiled at me and then gave me a kiss making me smile back.

Hi everybody, hope you enjoyed the dance shall be next chapter

Suggestions for my story?
Leave them in the comments

Bye <3 -A