Chapter 14

Enid and I went back to the dance, and all the sprinklers went off, spraying red liquid everywhere. Everyone was slipping and falling it was actually pretty funny, I noticed that Enid wasn't beside me, I looked around to see if I could find but she was nowhere in sight but I did see Wednesday and I slid over to her "they couldn't even spring for real pigs blood, it's only paint" Wednesday had stated "awe Danm, Anyways Wednesday have you seen Enid?" I asked " I think I saw her heading towards the alleyway exit" I thanked Wednesday and headed to the exit slipping only a few times. As I got closer to the exit I could hear chants "wolf out, wolf out" I rushed out the exit to find Enid and those three boys Wednesday beat up. "HEY! Back off!" I jumped down from the step "Y/n you don't" I cut her off "Enid they hurt you! I'm not gonna just let them off" I could feel my fur stand up "wolf out, wolf out" the boys started chanting again "you say wolf out one more time, you won't live to see tomorrow" i growled "guys, I don't think we should mess with her, her eyes turned red" they ran off, my anger only grew "Y/n? Are you alright?" Enid stepped infront of me "I'll be fine, just you need to get away from me I'm not safe" I told her trying to control myself. "You aren't safe? What? Y/n what are you talking about?" Enid asked confused, "Enid, go find Wednesday and tell her what happened, but don't come back here I won't be here when you return" Enid nodded hesitantly and ran to go find my sister. I ran towards the woods trying to get as far away from everyone as I could, i hadn't wolfed out yet but I knew I was going to, whenever I get like this I tend to start acting like I've wolfed out before I actually do. My eyes were red, my teeth sharpened, and my fingernails grew. As I was running something tackled me to the ground, it was extremely large and had scratched my back leaving deep gashes, this is the time i started to wolf out, the monster was thrown off of me, as I turned around to see what it was I realized it was the Hyde. I growled at it and it snarled back in response, we both lunged at each causing immense damage to one another. The Hyde clawed my face leaving cut's going diagonally down across my face, we lunged at each once more, then everything went black...

Sorry it's so short but it's 2:00 am and I like this cliffhanger

Suggestions? In the comments.
Bye<3
-A