Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned

Start from the beginning

And no. Jungkook doesn't wait for Jimin to curse at him. He grabs the back of Jimin's neck, placing a kiss on those red plump lips.

"Hmm."

Jungkook is not sure that Jimin is whimpering because of the kiss or how he grabs both of Jimin's hips, pushing it close to him, causing their crotches to rub on each other. The pleasure is being given to both of them. A little more on Jimin's side judging by how the smaller one is already moving to create the friction. Where did all of this come from? Where did all the anger go? Jungkook knows they're still there, but hiding, waiting to explode on him again? Maybe Jimin's anger is hiding just to get what Jimin wants. Sex? And the word itself wakes Jungkook up from the pleasure.

"J-imi-n hmm." Jungkook utters before his lower lip is being sucked again. "H-hey." He grabs Jimin's face in order to pull it away, but the smaller one is quick to move down on his neck, starting to kiss and lick on the skin. "Jimin, shit. Stop."

It's working. Jimin does stop. He lifts his head up from Jungkook's neck. "What's wrong with you?" Jimin asks as he pants. His hands are still on Jungkook's shoulder. It's irritating how Jungkook keeps stopping him.

And Jungkook wants to ask the same question, but it won't do him any good in this situation. They're going on that casual road again, and Jungkook is not letting that happen. No matter what. At the same time, he doesn't want to push the smaller one away. "We're in public." Jungkook utters, staring at Jimin in the eyes.

"We used to do this all the time back then. You didn't even care." Jimin says in an obvious irritating tone. "Come on. We can make this quick." He leans in to give one more kiss, but Jungkook turns his head away. Jimin doesn't give up. He then makes sure to kiss Jungkook on the neck.

So demanding. Jimin's doing makes Jungkook want to just tackle Jimin down and just fuck Jimin hard. That's what Jimin asks for, and Jungkook will give it to Jimin until begs him to stop.

However, there are stronger words that hold him back.

We can make this quick.

"Jimin." Jungkook grabs Jimin's head, pulling it out from his neck, making the smaller one face him. "You don't have my consent on this. Not like this."

"Since when are you so difficult about this?" Jimin still remembers how much of a sex animal Jungkook used to be. He still is that sex animal.

"We're getting married." Jungkook utters.

"Fake. Fake getting married." Jimin speaks. At some point, he wants to use that phrase as an attack.

"Why did you kiss me after you saw those photos?" Jungkook shoots a question that's coming out from his straightforward nature.

As expected, the smaller one looks at Jungkook without saying a word. Jimin didn't think about it. It's like he was driven by something in him. Jungkook is right. Seeing those photos creates some effects on Jimin. Jungkook cuddled him, why? For a moment, Jimin just believed that Jungkook had feelings for him. Jungkook's words make him want to kiss Jungkook. The memories came back, and he needed to be touched like those times again. He misses them.

"And why are we making out if we're going to fake our marriage? Is this fake too? If we're doing this, what do you call it? Am I promoted as a sex machine, if I fuck you how you want?" Jungkook asks in one go.

Casual. Of course it's going to be casual. "Sex machine? You didn't have any problem being one." Jimin chuckles. The smile is sweet. Jimin's expression suddenly turns. "Come on, you know I'll be good." Jimin lets out a sweet tone before he tries to lean in for a kiss. "I'll obey and do whatever you please. You know me." He says it against Jungkook's lips. He looks into Jungkook's eyes. His innocent seductive little act works every time with the others. It worked with Jungkook once. It will work again.