AARON Z CATCH UP|| PART 3||'

You get into a fightttt

You walk past a line of people as you search for your famous boyfriend. It was a line for the meet and great the band was doing. You bumped into a girl and she looked down at her heels.
"Ugh! Who do you think you are?!" She says as she steps forwards you. You look around to see who she was trying to talk to.
"What are you looking for!?" The girl says as you are still looking, as she is getting more angry.
"I'm looking for who you're talking too." You say as you crouch down and look under a rock.
"Are you stupid? Or just insane." She says as she flipped her black curled hair. It looked like her hair dresser hated her.
"No... I'm just looking." You say.
"Well! STOP LOOKING!" She yells and everyone turns to stare at her. You look away as you try not to laugh.
"DONT LAUGH AT ME! YOU MESSED UP MY SHOE! IM TRYING TO MEET MY FUTURE HUSBAND!" She says as she steps forward to you and some people start recording in hopes to record a fight. The girls friends back away in embarrassment for their black haired friend. People back away as the band make their way over to see what is going on. The girl quickly fixes her composer as she sees Z.
"O-oh! Hey Z~!" She says as she almost latches onto your boyfriend. He looks down at her and pushes her off. She falls to the ground in a dramatic way. Z walks over to you and kisses you and you flip her off during it. Her face gets red and she steps forward and you back away from the kiss and punch her. She backs away and screams out to Z. You look at her baffled at her acting. People murmur and her friends walk away. Everyone walks away and Z picks you up bridal style and walks away from her as she screams for him.

What is wrong with her?

They cheat on you

I don't wanna do this.

You walk into you and Z's shared apartment. You were carrying bags of groceries. You called Z to help with them but he didn't answer your call. You just thought that he was just taking a nap or playing games with T.  You sigh as you close the front door with your foot. The door slams shut and all of a sudden you hear some weird noises. It was coming from your room. It was probably Z and T wrestling again in your room. You groan at the thought that they are probably messing up the room that you cleaned just this morning before you left. You walk into the kitchen and the sounds were getting weirder. One of them almost sounded like a girl. You know that sometimes T sounds like a girl but this was completely different. You heard someone say Z's name. You set the bags on the counter and walk over to your bedroom. You learn your eat against the door and you gasp at the sounds. You open the door suddenly to see Z on top of a random girl. He gets off immediately and they both cover themselves up.
"What. The. FUCK!"  You yell as you pick up a vase on a table by the door and you throw it at Z. It breaks on the wall.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You scream at them and they try to get up and get their clothes on.
"AARON Z! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED IN THREE WEEKS!" you take your engagement ring off and throw it at him. He catches it and tries to say something.
"WE'RE OVERRR! YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!" You run out the room and take your phone and keys and walk out and drive to your parents house.

Yw for the unwanted scenario

😍😍😍