they cheat on you ||PART 3||

Ok so I have been trying to put this off cause idk how tae would have cheated 🙂🙃🙂 also angst. Well I'll try to make it kinda funny.

TAE MY BABY 😭

You walked into your house with takeout for you and Tae.
You walk up to your room and when you opened the door tae was on the phone. "Who's that?" You say as you walk towards him and he quickly hangs up. "N-nobody!" He says which makes you raise your eyebrow. "Was it T? " You say trying to find out who he was talking too. "I-it was my mom! You don't need  to know everything!" He suddenly says raising his voice at you. Your eyes widen and you look away. He immediately hugs you. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." He says and you push him off. "Okay well, let's just eat this food I got us." He nods and you guys eat dinner.

A week later 🙂

Tae has been spending less time with you. You were confused and wanted to know why. You were walking to his house without him knowing and you saw a car pull up to his house. It wasn't any of the band members car nor Tae's. You hid behind one of the bushes and a random girl came out of the driver's seat. She had all of this expensive stuff on and you were even more concerned and confused. Tae didn't like the type of girls who dresses like that so what was she doing?  She walked up to the door and knocked. Tae opened it?! He never really opens the door just in case it was someone dangerous! You stood up as soon as they shut the door. You walked up to the door with so many questions. Your face was red with anger because you wanted to know who this random girl was. Tae's Butler opened the door like usual. "Where are they?" You say as calmly as you could and the butler points upstairs. The butler made some popcorn because he has been waiting for the day that you caught Tae. Also because Tae always bossed him around when the girl was around. 🙄(don't be rude to Edward 🙄) he knew you were gonna snatch the weave off of her and he was here for it.  You quickly ran upstairs and opened the door to Tae's room. They both stared at you and you stared back at them. "Y-Y/n this isn't what it looks like! She's just a f-friend!" Tae says and the girl glares at him. "A friend! A FRIEND WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE SAYING LAST NIGHT!" She says as she stands up. You glare and take some popcorn from Edward as the girl yells at Tae for cheating on both of us.  She walks up to you and takes both of your hands. "I'm so sorry, he told me that he was single and I believed him." She says. "If you want we can go to the club together and find us some new guys." She says and you nod and give write down you number while Edward was disappointed 😞. He wanted to see some wigs be torn off.

That's how you ended up hooking up with a hot woman 💃

Robbery 😞😣

You walked into the backstage after their concert and everyone was celebrating for Tae because he finally didn't fall off the stage! You hugged them all and greeted them. "Where's Robaire?" You say because he wasn't there with them. "He's probably in his dressing room getting ready for the meet and greet!" T says and you nod. You go over to Robbery's dressing room and knocked. "Hey babe! Can I come in?" You say and you hear shuffling. "HOLD ON!" he says and  then he opens the door, but he's shirtless? You smile and look him up and down. You kiss him and he smiles nervously. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" He says. He was sweating but you shook it off because he just finished performing. "I just wanted to see my favorite singer, is that a bad thing?" You say was you walk over to his closet. You weren't stupid, you knew he had someone in here. He starts sweating more and grabs you hand and kisses it. "Mi amor, what are you doing?" He says and you look at him. You stared into his soul. "Where is she?" You say and his eyes widen. "W-what do you mean?" He says trying to act stupid. "You know what I mean! Don't act like I'm stupid!" You say as you push him away and you open the closet. You see a half naked woman, you start laughing slightly and Robaire looks at you. The girl stares at you. You grab her by the arm hardly, making her yelp. "See I wasn't stupid! Who is this!" You say. They stay silent and you push her harshly towards him making her fall to the ground.

"This is why you have the shortest dick out of all of your friends." You walk out and Robaire stares at you in shock.

You ended up hooking up with Z that night 😘