you get into a fighhttttttt OooooooooooooOoOoo ~😍||PART 3💅😜✌️

Sry it took sooo long I've been working on it and making sure it was good enough to put out here!!!!!!! And your girl has been sick 😜

Devonnnnnn

so you were walking down the park with Devon and a guy went up to you.he was obviously flirting,Devon was glaring and the guy didn't get the hint. you looked the guy up and down and punched him in the gut and grabbed Devon and walked away. Even though you didn't have your panda you still had the strength of the panda.

Ur mom jshabdhdjsbsjsbdhshjsjdjsndbdhjshs

Anyways if I start a TikTok would you follow it? 🤔 Like I would post povs of turning red, encanto, etc.. but would you follow it!?

Tae Young

He was being crowded with fans and one girl was shamelessly flirting with him Infront of you. You guys had been out to the public so everyone knew that you were dating! And they all respected that, but this girl just wouldn't stop and she obviously knew. She was smirking at you, and she knew you couldn't do anything because you were out in public. You were fuming. Your first was balled up and you were glaring at the girl. Tae was trying to tell her to back off in the nicest way he could, and he was obviously uncomfortable and you couldn't do anything or he would be all over the press, not in a good way. Your. Face starts to get red and she goes over the line when she tries to kiss him.

You pull her off and punch her in the face and everyone stares at you. People get out their cameras and phones and start to record you. You punch her again making her start crying. She grabs her nose and starts to cry out to tae. You kick her, making her fall to the ground. "Stay away from me and my boyfriend again! And I'll see you in court for sexual harassment!" You say as you kick her again. You walk over to tae and grab his hand and walk away.

Robaire

You walk over to Robaire and he was talking to some girl. She was talking to Robaire, he was bored af and she was trying to secretly flirt. She probably thought she was the shit and being sneaky af but she was more obviously , but you could see through her tacky makeup, and so could Robaire. You were cursing to yourself.
"You know that me and you would be good friends!" She says blushing and grabbed his arm. You walked up behind Robaire and took her hand off of him.
"Of course you would say that." You say as you link arms with him taking her spot on his arm.
"And what's that supposed to mean!?" She says obviously trying to sound innocent but you could see that she was fuming inside. You smirk and narrow her eyes at her. Robaire looks at you then her and tries to hold in his laughter. "I said, of course you would say that. Do you have hearing problems?" You say smiling, putting your acting skills to good use. Her face changes but she quickly goes back to smiling making you scoff. "Oh bless your tiny heart!" She says to you and you gasp at her audacity. You glare at her and Robaire steps back knowing what's going to happen. She step toward you with her fists balled up. You smirk, she glares at you and suddenly goes to punch you. You take out your taser quickly and tase her, she falls to the ground and you laugh at her. Robbery 😩 starts to laugh too and you guys walk out of the place.

This took way to long😩😩😩✌️😜

Jesse-

I can't believe I forgot Jesse 🙁

Hold on real quick

You walked up to see Jesse talking to Robaire. You start to fan girl over Robbery 😩. You push Jesse violently out of the way and start talking to Robaire. Robaire's girlfriend (aka also you😘) walks in and grabs his arm. Jesse was trying to pull you way and talk to Robaire because yk same band. And you punched him in the face then started fangirling over the famous couple again. (Ps. It kept trying to change fangirling to fingering 😭😭😭)